DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Don't you know anything? The church of Martel is an agent of the Cruxis order, and their prime motive is to destroy all humans (and revive some other emo dude's sister. And I just received word that the chosen killed Marta's mother. She says that she wants to kill you too.

Martel IS that sister >_>

And you guys want to take my dear love the two Chosen away for their Cruxis Crystals. And I don't give a damn about Marta as well.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martel IS that sister >_>

And you guys want to take my dear love the two Chosen away for their Cruxis Crystals. And I don't give a damn about Marta as well.

Honestly, I don't care about those Cruxis crystals. And yeah, I know about that sister - I did play both games.

And why are you having an affair with an older woman who's also married?

What are you going to do now? Once again you let him out of your grasp just like that and he sacrificed all those soldiers for nothing.

Well, if he abandoned his castle, then we'll take his throne. His empire will be no more.

If he is still there, I'll kill him and take Holsety, and let someone else take over his Empire from there.

It's a win-win for me.

Apparently he says he left, yet, he bothers to come at least once a day while you're sleeping.

There are no existing defenses in the castle...

There's the Castle wall, which I believe has a time limit to how long it can stand without Iced retaliating...

The guy's sleeping dammit. It's not like the it's an indestructable wall with all your troops.

Thus the time limit. It'll just give in to blunt force after a week...

...Which I do believe it's been. *Wall collapses, and troops rush on towards the Throne Room*

I guess I'll announce it... ILMCI's empire has been toppled. The forces of Oujay and Rokkenjima toppled their castle after bursting in.

Edit: You haven't killed either of them. Iced still hasn't been defeated and Josh is hallucinating.

Edited by BK201

I guess I'll announce it... ILMCI's empire has been toppled. The forces of Oujay and Rokkenjima toppled their castle after bursting in.

Edit: You haven't killed either of them. Iced still hasn't been defeated and Josh is hallucinating.

Thus why I'm giving Iced until 11:00 AM Eastern Time tomorrow to retaliate.

For reference, it's 6:04 PM Eastern right now.

Why would you tear it down? It's a waste of funds to start rebuilding this place, you could have done a paint job, you know.

There will be no rebuilding. The empire is kaput, and its lands divided up. There's no need for this castle, so we're demolishing it.

Wait did, you all just have a war without me? Come on! I've been here for a while and somehow no one mentioned a war.

Edited by Kinata