DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Wait did, you all just have a war without me? Come on! I've been here for a while and somehow no one mentioned a war.

I don't think it could be considered a war per se. War implies that there was a battle. I'd say rout would have been more appropriate. Or maybe slaughter?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, did you all just have a slaughter without me? Come on! I've been here for a while and somehow no one mentioned a slaughter.

Wait, did you all just have a slaughter without me? Come on! I've been here for a while and somehow no one mentioned a slaughter.

Well, go talk to one of the regulars here. They would know what's going on better than I do. All I know is that I want a nice 5 acre plot and a little shack to call my own.

You're not getting it unless you beat me in a duel. Or else I will burn the land down with naglfar.

Um, I don't think you burn stuff with dark magic.

But anyway, I'm prepared to offer you 1/3 of my land in Steren in exchange for 5 acres here. I just want a nice peaceful summer home, that's all.

I've seem people burn things with fire, thunder, wind, ice, water, steel, etc. The think I can burn things with darkness. But if you insist, I do have a dime thunder.

I will burn down anything you have unless you duel me.

I've seem people burn things with fire, thunder, wind, ice, water, steel, etc. The think I can burn things with darkness. But if you insist, I do have a dime thunder.

I will burn down anything you have unless you duel me.

Fine, but not here. I'm going out somewhere where I won't wreck the land I'm seeking to claim.

I've been denied magic power. I'm going to fight you with Urvan, if you choose to go through with it.

Than why are you called "chancellor"? BTW, FE10 Urvan has been claimed. Do you mean FE9 Urvan?

Than why are you called "chancellor"? BTW, FE10 Urvan has been claimed. Do you mean FE9 Urvan?

No, FE10. I'm pretty sure that whomever had it earlier either gave it up or lost their claim to it, because no one else has complained about me having it.

And it's because I am chancellor of the Steren Aristocracy.

You should ask Rhythm since she claimed long ago. But if you have it, it's a pretty good sage killer thanx to its +3 RES, but it's locked to 1 range. I think I would have the advantage.

Edited by Kinata

Rhytm didn't loose her claim to it, she is still active and was also on this morning. You get the FE9 version.

On a side note: What's the point of FE9's Double Bow? It sucks completly, it has 7 Mt (+3 Str) and not even Crit. bonus.

Umm, its 4 range? It allows you to attack opponents normally out of reach, and no one can counter it. But most importantly, in trial map 5, its great range allows it to shoot over walls.

*gets up*

*sees a barren wasteland and recognizes it as I Like My Cake Iced's Empire*

OH WHAT THE?

HOW ON WEYARD DID I END UP OVER HERE???? I WAS AT OUJAY'S A FEW MINUTES AGO, WHAT HAPPENED?????????????????????????