DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Didn't see it in the front page, so I took it. I didn't feel like reading through 100 pages.

Oh yeah, and all the weapons are blessed and have infinite uses.

We must claim as many as possible before they do.

Every single holy weapon save Falchion has been claimed.

OHSHI-

*Runs off to get Falchion*

Edited by Jade Curtiss

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care for reading them. It would be a waste of my time.

*Keeps searching for Falchion*

They're in the safe. There's an eternity code inside that only I know. And no, the safe cannot be broken. It is impervious to all elements.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

Didn't see it in the front page, so I took it. I didn't feel like reading through 100 pages.

Oh yeah, and all the weapons are blessed and have infinite uses.

We must claim as many as possible before they do.

Every single holy weapon save Falchion has been claimed.

That doesn't have anything to do. We have them. Holsety is property of Amelia, Forblaze & Excalibur too.

Name me all you can, most of them have an owner, want to believe it or not.

Yeah, but I didn't want to read through the entire topic, and I didn't see it in the front page, so I claimed them.

Oh, and milord, I was able to find the Falchion AND the Sword of Seals!

*Keeps it in safe*

I must also tell you, we aren't allowed to use Prfs, only if you are a special class like King or Emperror you could so.

yes I have my etherslayer bow but I might need to change that to anyoneinoujaysempireslayer (yes it is one word)

jade, as king I hereby allow you to have A prf weapon of your making, for collecting weapons for our forces

I must also tell you, we aren't allowed to use Prfs, only if you are a special class like King or Emperror you could so.

yes I have my etherslayer bow but I might need to change that to anyoneinoujaysempireslayer (yes it is one word)

jade, as king I hereby allow you to have A prf weapon of your making, for collecting weapons for our forces

As in, a weapon only I can use, and I can do whatever I want with it in terms of stats?

You can't beat Ether that easily, even if the weapon is a slayer type, just think...have you ever faced Karel in FE7 with a Berzerker with a Swordslayer? :newyears:

Have you seen me and my bows stats (it's back a few pages) that could easily beat ether.

As in, a weapon only I can use, and I can do whatever I want with it in terms of stats?

yes as long as it's not completely overpowered and makes you invincible or any thing like that