DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Yes.

sheet7so.png

I suggest you make yourself stronger as well, my lord. Now I am creating ones for our Generals, Swordmasters, Sages, Mage Knights and Berserkers. They will suck compared to us 8D

I would make myself stronger but BK666 keeps complaining.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing about stat balance as exxacus doesn't give stat boosts.

Your bases would be,

HP: 80

STR:45

SKL:40

SPD:45

LUK:40

DEF:45

RES:45

And you changed exxacus' might from 15 to 22 and boosted nearly everything else.

You can't forge legendaries and Exxacus shouldn't have 1-3 range and you shouldn't have a crit of 60.

Make a logical class.

Like ALS said, these are just overpowered for the sake of being overpowered.

We will listen to your complaints of us being overpowered and provide a logical argument.

Edited by BlackKnight666

Your bases would be,

And you changed exxacus' might from 15 to 22 and boosted nearly everything else.

You can't forge legendaries and Exxacus shouldn't have 1-3 range and you shouldn't have a crit of 60.

Make a logical class.

We will listen to your complaints of us being overpowered and provide a logical argument.

It isn't as though you also aren't doing it.

totalb.png

Mistolin's bonuses in FE4: +20 Skl, +10 Res. Look at ALS's stat bonuses. Bullshit point number 1.

Balmunk's bonuses in FE4: +10 Skl, +20 Spd. Look at Ether's bonuses. Bullshit point number 2.

Tyrfing's bonuses in FE4: +10 Skl, +10 Spd, +20 Res. Look at Pahn's bonuses. Bullshit point number 3.

Thorhammer's bonuses in FE4: +20 Skl, +10 Spd. Look at Enjolras's bonuses. Bullshit point number 4.

Your Grafcalibur is obviously a forge, and IIRC you can't forge on bonuses unless the weapon is weakened. Yeah, the bonuses are a bit too much. Bullshit point number 5.

I don't even need to say the rest out loud, but in total you have 15 bullshit points.

Short story; If you aren't playing fair, then why should we?

Agreed with on many points. Although I don't see much wrong as remember a STR of 36 will be shown as 30+6. I have no idea about some but I want reasonably fair stat sheets for both teams. Enjorlas's stats are reasonable, it means his skill stat is 40 but everything else is below. That fits all beorc non enemy unit caps of 40. Don't see anything wrong with ALS either, only Ether. You put your caps > 40 while on our side only Ether did that. Point seen on Ether but no one else. And if anything my speed should be higher. I have a 34 speed without bonuses and here it is 37 while garm gives 5 speed so I'm quite the opposite of what happened as I have 2 less speed than I should have.

Your bases would be,

Make a logical class.

It isn't as though you also aren't doing it.

totalb.png

Mistolin's bonuses in FE4: +20 Skl, +10 Res. Look at ALS's stat bonuses. Bullshit point number 1.

Balmunk's bonuses in FE4: +10 Skl, +20 Spd. Look at Ether's bonuses. Bullshit point number 2.

Tyrfing's bonuses in FE4: +10 Skl, +10 Spd, +20 Res. Look at Pahn's bonuses. Bullshit point number 3.

Thorhammer's bonuses in FE4: +20 Skl, +10 Spd. Look at Enjolras's bonuses. Bullshit point number 4.

Your Grafcalibur is obviously a forge, and IIRC you can't forge on bonuses unless the weapon is weakened. Yeah, the bonuses are a bit too much. Bullshit point number 5.

I don't even need to say the rest out loud, but in total you have 15 bullshit points.

Short story; If you aren't playing fair, then why should we?

Funny, those Grafcalibur stats I put in for that tome are the EXACT SAME STATS as they are in FE5. It's the high stats, caused by the two rings and being a third tier class, that make it look so much better.

EDIT: Ah, yeah, and you actually have to convert your remaining stats to modifiers after 30. If you really want to go there, I'll post the actual stats and the respective item modifiers.

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Agreed with on many points. Although I don't see much wrong as remember a STR of 36 will be shown as 30+6. I have no idea about some but I want reasonably fair stat sheets for both teams. Enjorlas's stats are reasonable, it means his skill stat is 40 but everything else is below. That fits all beorc non enemy unit caps of 40. Don't see anything wrong with ALS either, only Ether. You put your caps > 40 while on our side only Ether did that. Point seen on Ether but no one else. And if anything my speed should be higher. I have a 34 speed without bonuses and here it is 37 while garm gives 5 speed so I'm quite the opposite of what happened as I have 2 less speed than I should have.

Just doing this so you can see my post. BTW the only unfair point about forging is Excaliblaze, every other weapon is fair.

You lie. Pahn, Enjo, Giogio, Amelia, Oujay, Crash, Masamune and Shigurun all have at least 1 stat above 40 that isn't HP.

You lie. Pahn, Enjo, Giogio, Amelia, Oujay, Crash, Masamune and Shigurun all have at least 1 stat above 40 that isn't HP.

Those extra points I have in Res were reallocated from another stat's caps, which are far lower than the original caps were supposed to be. The Mag points are a result of the bonuses from the Magic Ring.

And what did I say about calling me GioGio? Are you really trying to get yourself into a Punishment Game?

Those extra points I have in Res were reallocated from another stat's caps, which are far lower than the original caps were supposed to be. The Mag points are a result of the bonuses from the Magic Ring.

And what did I say about calling me GioGio? Are you really trying to get yourself into a Punishment Game?

So you're saying all your caps are 40?

Yes

Giogio

Yes

Giogio

39-34 for nearly everything except the one 29 and one 44.

*Wheels out a wooden torture horse.*

We can do this the easy way, where you take off your pants and sit on the wooden torture horse for an hour, or we can do it the hard way, where I kick your ass, rip your pants off, and strap you to the horse overnight. What'll it be?

Yes

Giogio

We can do this the easy way, where you take off your pants and sit on the wooden torture horse for an hour, or we can do it the hard way, where I kick your ass, rip your pants off, and strap you to the horse overnight. What'll it be?

Sorry if this sounds retarded, but I think every single one of us, save you, has caps of 30. Which means you're stronger than Oujay :o

Your pick.

Giogio

Yes

Giogio

Sorry if this sounds retarded, but I think every single one of us, save you, has caps of 30. Which means you're stronger than Oujay :o

Your pick.

Giogio

Were you paying ANY attention to BK? The Beorc caps for non-enemy units is 40. Read: 40. Not 30, 40!!

The resistance stat breaking the cap can also be explained easily: Battler, the character, is completely immune to magic in Umineko- Specifically stated to be BECAUSE he has a massively large amount of magical resistance. Carried over to Fire Emblem, that would translate as a Res Cap above the typical 40.

*Grafcalibur spams Joshy, rips his pants off, lashes him to the wooden torture horse, and ties his hands behind his back*

Excuse me while I go get the whip...

Pahn

You said directly Tyrfing give 10 skl, spd, and 20 res.

Pahn's stats that are above 40 on the statsheet.

SKL:46 (46-10=36) 40>36

SPD:45 (45-10=35) 40>35

RES:46 (46-20=26) 40>26

So the argument about Pahn is a lie.

Enj

SKL:60 (60-20=40) 40=40 Equal to max cap not ABOVE as you stated.

SPD:44 (44-10=34) 40>34

So Enj is fair

Battler is above 40, but only by a minimum of 4 mag, 4 res. About half your stats are above this.

Amelia

Using Fe4/Fe5

SKL:46 (46-10=36) 40>36/ (46-20=26) 40>26

SPD:54 (54-20=34) 40>34

Oujay granted is broken by a good margin. He could be adjusted to a 40 cap of everything just like ILMCI could be to.

The main point is non emperors.

Crash(Seriously?)

MAG:47 (47-10=37) 40>37

Res:48 (48-10=38) 40>38

Point seen for Masamune.

Shigurun

Based off Holy War as is unused in Tharcia

STR:42 (42-10=32) 40>32

SKL:46 (46-10=36) 40>36

So 3 are unfair while 5 are fair.

Masmamune is the only unfairly broken one as 4mag/4res isn't the world and Oujay is an emperor, feel free ILCMI to make yourself have 2 stats that are capped at 45 and about 2 in the 41-43, and the rest at 40.

I don't really have a problem with ILCMI's stats if they are around that ballpark as he is the emperor while you are just a member of the empire and have stats better than Oujay.

EDIT: Battler, you put it so much simpler than I did. Anyways here are calcations. Character bonus noticed. Ignore about Battler's abnormal resistance. Noticed magic ring.

Puts it at 2v, 6>2 our point wins.

Edited by BlackKnight666

feel free ILCMI to make yourself have 2 stats that are capped at 45 and about 2 in the 41-43, and the rest at 40.

No problem i'm fine with more stats.

Wait do those 40's include the bonus of rings or is it rings on top of that?

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

Emperor's should get higher stats, but normal soldiers, definitely not. Rings are ignored. Calculate rings after.

Even more Ether is not broken.

SPD:60 (60-20=40) 40=40 NORMAL TRUEBLADE

SKL:50 (50-10=40) 40=40 NORMAL TRUEBLADE

So one of your primary focuses is not broken.

Edited by BlackKnight666

I'm not a normal soldier. I'm milord's right hand man.

sheet8n.png

Extra stats come from 40 caps and the generator not allowing caps above 40.

Also, before people start complaining, I'm using SoS's actual stats.

I'm not a normal soldier. I'm milord's right hand man.

sheet8n.png

Extra stats come from 40 caps and the generator not allowing caps above 40.

Also, before people start complaining, I'm using SoS's actual stats.

All 40 caps are DEFINITELY illegal.

Shigurun is also and he doesn't have that broken stats. Still too high. Make it varied. Notice none of our soldier, right hand or left bladder has 40 is everything for caps.

I'll give a stat template for you.

HP:80

STR:38(30+8)

SKL:38(30+8)

SPD:36(30+6)

LUK:35(30+5)

Def:33(30+3)+5 for SOS

Res:32(30+2)+5 for SOS

That is called fair.

Compare to Ether.(Right Side for Ether)

34v38 you win

40v38 Ether Win

40v36 Ether Win

35v35 Tie

32v33 You Win

27v32 You win

2-1-2 Fair.

Edited by BlackKnight666

how about this then, the ring/weapon bonuses are factored in.

op66na.png

because cool people use FE8 style

God I feel overpowered again.

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

Shigurun is also and he doesn't have that broken stats. Still too high. Make it varied. Notice none of our soldier, right hand or left bladder has 40 is everything for caps.

The human body only has one bladder, mate. You're thinking of kidneys.