DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 30 luck and 25 crit avo, so that adds up to 55 avo already. He's got a 40% chance to crit. Also, he can get 25 (skills) + 20 (skill stat) + 12 (support bonus), which means Baselard has 30+ crit, which is bullshit.

Still, that's unfair. At max people are allowed 5 skills. I believe it was you/BK666 who told me that.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

I have 30 luck and 25 crit avo, so that adds up to 55 avo already. He's got a 40% chance to crit. Also, he can get 25 (skills) + 20 (skill stat) + 12 (support bonus), which means Baselard has 30+ crit, which is bullshit.

Still, that's unfair. At max people are allowed 5 skills. I believe it was you/BK666 who told me that.

Lover bonus. +20 crit

I was to lazy to make a dagger weapon level bar. >_>

Lolwut? Iced even more unbalanced, just look at his stats surpassing 40. Only with rings you can. Mousefire is a special case.

Have you even noticed he has 3 rings? And IIRC, someone said kings can go over 40 and have uber stats

IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S LLOYD REED!!! HE CAN HAVE WHATEVER STATS HE WANTS!!!

This.

wccysp.png

Did I just see Lloyd Reed's portrait with h4x stats and Holsety (V2)? SIGN ME UP NOW!!!

>_>

Lolwut? Iced even more unbalanced, just look at his stats surpassing 40. Only with rings you can. Mousefire is a special case.

Have you even noticed he has 3 rings? And IIRC, someone said kings can go over 40 and have uber stats

IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S LLOYD REED!!! HE CAN HAVE WHATEVER STATS HE WANTS!!!

This.

It's I LIKE MY CAKE ICED, it's just the mug he's using.

And Brendan is da best. Nuff' said.

It's over the top, I'm gonna be making these damn statsheets. >_>