DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Amelia is not Baldo in the least. She even fits to Holsety. Why? Because she uses MAGIC.

And she is MY sister, not your's. Your just trying to feel special when everyone in the outside will kill you, all the generics. You're no Ike, Gerik or Oguma. You're Wallace, but with crappy Def!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Lifts Amelia up into the sky preventing her from fighting.

Because then ALS will take away my resistance ring.

:mellow:

You need to protect Amelia with your life. The blood of the baldo must live on. That's why when I die, I'm giving the tyrfing to the person next on the bloodline: Amelia.

Obe word: Holsety.

It's a secret that Asluso has kept from even me until a few days ago

:mellow:

Amelia is not Baldo in the least. She even fits to Holsety. Why? Because she uses MAGIC.

And she is MY sister, not your's. Your just trying to feel special when everyone in the outside will kill you, all the generics. You're no Ike, Gerik or Oguma. You're Wallace, but with crappy Def!

No dumbass. :facepalm:

Message Astra. He'll tell you.

And my stats are being remade by Haru because someone named soul1212 made me that bad.

Edited by Pahn

And my stats are being remade by Haru because someone named soul1212 made me that bad.

You tell him. >_>

I'm just the maker not the creator. >_>

You tell him. >_>

What did you based this on?

Edited by Pahn

You tell him. >_>

The statsheets?

I said I would re-buff you, dumbass. But you never answered back. <_<

And Amelia ISN'T Baldo, she uses Magic. Get it? Not a physical weapon. Get it, coconut head?

You tell him. >_>

The statsheets?

What? No.

The cluelessness. If anything, Oujay is clueless.

And Amelia ISN'T Baldo, she uses Magic. Get it? Not a physical weapon. Get it, coconut head?

So what? I'm Major Neir and Fala, yet you don't see me running around with a Fire tome.

Just leave her alone, k?

Unfair. He's the one who started it.

FINE! <_<

You didn't have to attack me you know. >_>

Because you made me ashamed first. (about the Mousefire log off so I can't kill him remember?)

MY FAVAL HAS MAJOR HOLSETY :awesome:

And I never answered back because I left.

You tell him. >_>

The statsheets?

What? No.

The cluelessness. If anything, Oujay is clueless.

Time to edit....

OMG You are related to me! :facepalm:

Are you Crash's sisterbrother?

Twin

Just leave her alone, k?

FINE! <_<

Because you made me ashamed first. (about the Mousefire log off so I can't kill him remember?)

Yeah I know. All I did was give him a suggestion. You can't kill people when they are logged off, standard rule. :mellow:

I'm sorry if I provoked you.

Just leave her alone, k?

FINE! <_<

Yeah I know. All I did was give him a suggestion. You can't kill people when they are logged off, standard rule. :mellow:

So anyway... Friends? :awesome:

MY FAVAL HAS MAJOR HOLSETY :awesome: [/s]

And I never answered back because I left.

Want a re-buff now? Only for the caps. Haru is making your stat-sheets.

Twin

No. I told Joshy they are brothers, because 2 years makes you twins. <_<

Brothers sounds better.

Just leave her alone, k?

FINE! <_<

So anyway... Friends? :awesome:

Yeah. ^_^

IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT WE WERE TWINS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU BEFORE IT GETS INTO YOUR THICK HEAD?

:facepalm:

HE IS TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU AND ALS ONLY STATED IT. There, got into your hard head yet? Or perhaps he could be your twin...Loputousu blood.

IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT WE WERE TWINS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU BEFORE IT GETS INTO YOUR THICK HEAD?

:facepalm:

HE IS TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU AND ALS ONLY STATED IT. There, got into your hard head yet? Or perhaps he could be your twin...Loputousu blood.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET

Crash is delusional.