DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sounded like you wanted it to occur. Don't worry. We will work to minimize casualties on both sides.

Many walls are down! Mounted troops first. Crush the line of defenses but take care not to kill people if possible!

Good job, Haru. Would you mind joining in on the fight? I could use an extra hand.

I'm a peacekeeper. He declared war. I'm just trying to save as many lives as possible.

*Casts Elsilence on the main body of both side's troops, negating ALL magic for a few turns*

All troops attention!

Remember the enemy troops have families(Really?), we are here to minimize casualities and prevent full blown war! Let him taste Coke whip! It will sate the bloodlust the families of the dead workers on the ship have!

1000 lashes would kill me unless I got healed every 50 lashes, you fool.

My units'll do that

heal you I mean

Not 1000. 50.

Remember that.

He will get healed if it looks like he's dying. The wounds will leave a mark to remind him of the deaths that he has caused.

Ha. Peacekeepers don't kill. I'm the one doing the most shielding.

I just want him to submit to 50 whips, he will be healed. No pain. Just a memory of what he has done and community service along with compensation.

I just want him to submit to 50 whips, he will be healed. No pain. Just a memory of what he has done and community service along with compensation.

Well, peacekeepers also like gun control. I'm not killing or I'd be using Falaflame and then moving out of range. Just scaring the hell out of some soldiers.

Edited by Harudoku

I can tell you want to capture me and then kill me. Not happening on my watch. Marksmen, you have free rein! Shoot any enemy that appears!

You don't get it do you? Technically you're my half brother. I have no wish to kill just to compensate.

Well, peacekeepers also like gun control. I'm not killing or I'd be using Falaflame and then moving out of range. Just scaring the hell out of some soldiers.

True. My cannons only took down the walls.