DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

I can tell you want to capture me and then kill me. Not happening on my watch. Marksmen, you have free rein! Shoot any enemy that appears!

Why does it feel like Lloyds sanity is slipping?

Did you cast slow on yourself? :D

I thought of the best way to represent insanity, but it would be trolling a certain member.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marksmen, ascend to the top of the castle! Generals, Heroes, Warriors, make the front line. Arch Sages, Druids and Valkyries, support them! Assassins, go with the Trueblades and Berserkers to the left side. Sentinels, Paladins and Great Knights take the right. Nomads, Summoners and Bishops, you have free rein. Wyvern Lords and Knights, secure the perimeter. Prepare for an enemy attack.

*Paladins, GKs, And DKs, Attack Horse mounted units with Horseslayer weapons*

*Magic users are suddenly surrounded by soldiers with various Physical weaponry*

*Sentinels are dealt with by my elite force and I*

So Haru won't let us capture the terrorist, huh...

*Motions again, and the other 40K soldiers with Flintlock Rifles rush out, 25K branching off towards Haru's position. Followed behind are 20K Great Knights head off towards Joshy's position with the other 15K Soldiers*

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

I don't care if you're just going to whip him a bit. You're going about it the wrong way. You have to convince him without attacking his country. For that, you cannot be forgiven. For that, you are as bad as he is.

I don't care if you're just going to whip him a bit. You're going about it the wrong way. You have to convince him without attacking his country. For that, you cannot be forgiven. For that, you are as bad as he is.

We tried to convince him. He never accepted. no matter what we did.

I thought he was motioning to get ready to attack. His ego won't allow for persuastion. It's a matter of perspective though.

Then I will convince him. Lloyd. Submit to 50 lashes. No community service, just 50 lashes, publically, to appease both sides.

Gio. Do you have a problem with this?

Edited by Harudoku

Then I will convince him. Lloyd. Submit to 50 lashes. No community service, just 50 lashes, publically, to appease both sides.

Gio. Do you have a problem with this?

*Shakes head and motions for troops to hold their positions*

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya