DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

*Captures Lloyd*

3.5m, 50 lashes from the coke whip, 6 mo. community service.

No. You're not taking 3.5m from this. You already killed 30,000 troops. If you try, I'll declare war on you for scheming the destruction of another sovereignty.

Life insurance. I didn't kill the troops, ALS did.

Also a 1m compensation for the ship, and 500k for failure to comply which we can consider to take off. We will assist in the reconstruction also which a large portion of the money will go to.

Fucking... a ship does not cost 1m. 3m is NOT the compensation you will be getting. Do you wish to argue that point?

A ship costs at least 500k then with all the things it is carrying. 2m works. Terrorism usually results in a death sentence.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Captures Lloyd*

No. You're not taking 3.5m from this. You already killed 30,000 troops. If you try, I'll declare war on you for scheming the destruction of another sovereignty.

Also a 1m compensation for the ship, and 500k for failure to comply which we can consider to take off. We will assist in the reconstruction also which a large portion of the money will go to.

Fucking... a ship does not cost 1m. 3m is NOT the compensation you will be getting. Do you wish to argue that point?

A ship costs at least 500k then with all the things it is carrying. 2m works. Terrorism usually results in a death sentence.

A ship doesn't cost 500k if your whole empire has 20 million. That would imply that your navy can have, at most, 40 ships.

You will get no gold in compensation, because your methods were wrong. This is your last warning. Accept or I'll execute YOU.

Edited by Harudoku

*Captures Lloyd*

A ship doesn't cost 500k if your whole empire has 20 million. That would imply that your navy can have, at most, 40 ships.

You will get no gold in compensation, because your methods were wrong. This is your last warning. Accept or I'll execute YOU.

One, we have 200 Million. That'd be 400 ships, which is the size of an entire Middle-Aged navy.

2Million is fine compensation for an Empire. Especially when the low bound for an empire's wealth is 100 Million.

*Meteors the bulk of several Phalanxs as they advance, cantoing back by 6 on each time*

I agree this counts as 1 person./sarcasm

...I told you they were nonlethal. I was scaring them back.

*Meteors the bulk of several Phalanxs as they advance, cantoing back by 6 on each time*

I agree this counts as 1 person./sarcasm

...I told you they were nonlethal. I was scaring them back.

Hmmmm 50 magic and meteor on generic troops. A meteor is a meteor, it will kill people.

*Captures Lloyd*

One, we have 200 Million. That'd be 400 ships, which is the size of an entire Middle-Aged navy.

2Million is fine compensation for an Empire. Especially when the low bound for an empire's wealth is 100 Million.

2 million is extortion when you've ALREADY FUCKING KILLED 30,000. The punishment is the destruction of his army. Back off.

*Captures Lloyd*

2 million is extortion when you've ALREADY FUCKING KILLED 30,000. The punishment is the destruction of his army. Back off.

This reminds me of Al Qaeda and the US.

*Captures Lloyd*

Haru as Al Qaeda, of course.

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

gIO, you dumbass, I'm a third party.

Edited by Harudoku

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

Al Qaeda wasn't the ones who were attacked by terrorist, bub, they WERE the terrorists.

I retract my previous statement. Haru's not Al Qaeda, because Al Qaeda is Joshy. Haru is France.

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

Al Qaeda wasn't the ones who were attacked by terrorist, bub, they WERE the terrorists.

I retract my previous statement. Haru's not Al Qaeda, because Al Qaeda is Joshy. Haru is France.

I'm not France.

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

I'm not France.

Any nation that supports Al Qaeda then.

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

I'm not France.

I don't support Al Qaeda. If you notice, America never extorted $3,000,000 out of Afghanistan because of Osama.

And you're Al Qaeda. >_>

I'm not France.

I don't support Al Qaeda. If you notice, America never extorted $3,000,000 out of Afghanistan because of Osama.

Except they seek to kill him. We aren't doing that to Lloyd.

Except they seek to kill him. We aren't doing that to Lloyd.

...And? You're still extorting his country.

And the US isn't?

...No. And if it was, it would NOT be a good thing.

Edited by Harudoku

He should recieve the listed punishment for what he has done. The battle needn't have been if he had "come quietly".

You're getting, at most, a million gold for compensation. Go on, argue. Falaflame craves blood.

He should recieve the listed punishment for what he has done. The battle needn't have been if he had "come quietly".

You're getting, at most, a million gold for compensation. Go on, argue. Falaflame craves blood.

1 Million gold is acceptable.

As head of financial affairs for the country, shall I prepare any gold, and if so, how much?