Rebel Alliance Thread

Join us, and together we can stop the tyranical Galactic Empire.

If you are a planetary system confronted with the obligation to join under the authority of the Galactic Empire's control, you will be supplied with any ships, weapons, and/or medical supplies you will need to stage a resistance. If you are threatened with the destruction of your homeworld, we may or may not send a couple squadrons of Starfighters to the entire fleet to destroy whatever superweapon is to be implemented in said destruction of world..

If you are not living in an Imperial controlled government, you may sign up to enroll as a Rebel Soldier.

Benefits of becoming a Rebel include:

- No training required. You are given a blaster and expected to stay alive.

- Promising health care under the condition that you are still alive. Really, you can be mauled beyond recognition by a friggin' Tonton and we'll piece you back together, mission complete or not. Malpractice Suits are not allowed though.

If you are living in an Imperial controlled government, you must renounce your Imperial citizenship before joining.

If you are here to sign up to become a Rebel Fighter Pilot, you will receive training through Simulated Reality training exercises that are based on the data from previous battles with the Empire, such as the battles of Yavin, Hoth, and Endor. You will be briefed and conditioned to shoot down laughably worthless TIE crafts, and will be issued patchwork and/or refitted older Starfighters, and will be expected to be able to use the goddamn targeting computer.

In the event you do not wish to become an Rebel Soldier or Fighter Pilot, and do not partake in other activities beneficial to the Rebellion (which may include trading, organizations aiding our cause, mercenary or bounty hunter services, or simply informing stationed Bothan Spys of information that will help them on their, and the Rebellion's, tasks), you will be immediately neuralized, wiping your memory of ever entering this recruitment center.

Thank you, and may the Force be with you.

- No training required. You are given a blaster and expected to stay alive.
Stopped reading here. Didn't get the joke of not receiving weapon training in the other thread.

Rebel soldiers had the Stormtrooper Accuracy problem too. Except they were far more likely tho throw down their blasters and surrender...

ok these empires are getting out of hand, mine is the only sucsessful one and the only one to succeed.

Emerald's.

mine is doing way better then emeralds right now...

ok these empires are getting out of hand, mine is the only sucsessful one and the only one to succeed.

Emerald's.

mine is doing way better then emeralds right now...

All Emerald needs is the fro and I 8]