What's -really- cool?

lolDeath

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be just like writing that group fanfic about Lyle, everyone will laugh until I take it way too far, gross out half the people so much that they leave, and intensify the other half until EVERYONE DIES.

Speaking of which, do you still have a copy of it?

It'll be just like writing that group fanfic about Lyle, everyone will laugh until I take it way too far, gross out half the people so much that they leave, and intensify the other half until EVERYONE DIES.

Speaking of which, do you still have a copy of it?

Dude. Dude. I still have a copy of it, and Micaiah. I am the guy who never deletes shit.

I'll make a WistXHika slash fic.

That would be a tender and beautiful love story that would touch billions with its warm, realistic, lovable characters, and deep, interesting and heartwarming plot.

On the other hand, OliverxRenningxNishi would be fucking hilarious.

I'll make a WistXHika slash fic.

That would be a tender and beautiful love story that would touch billions with its warm, realistic, lovable characters, and deep, interesting and heartwarming plot.

On the other hand, OliverxRenningxNishi would be fucking hilarious.

Don't tempt him, damnit. He'll really write it.

Too late.

Who wants me to put it up tomorrow? Because I am too lazy to do it today.

Send it to me

Edit: In response to Mori

Edited by Sir King Master Truckboat

Nishi looked up at the senator lovingly, cooing, "Oh, Oliver-chan, please take me..." The fat bastard stroked Nishi's hair to the side, as he replied, "Don't worry, Nishii-kun. The fun will start soon enough..."

The door creaked open a bit, as the two lovers saw Renning, his chiseled abs reflecting the moonlight off his body, as he raised a bottle of lube and anal beads in both hands.

"Who's first?" The three all knew it would always be Nishi that took it first... and last. Not that he minded anyway.

-----------------

lolteaser

Nishi looked up at the senator lovingly, cooing, "Oh, Oliver-chan, please take me..." The fat bastard stroked Nishi's hair to the side, as he replied, "Don't worry, Nishii-kun. The fun will start soon enough..."

The door creaked open a bit, as the two lovers saw Renning, his chiseled abs reflecting the moonlight off his body, as he raised a bottle of lube and anal beads in both hands.

"Who's first?" The three all knew it would always be Nishi that took it first... and last. Not that he minded anyway.

-----------------

lolteaser

I'll fucking murder you. I swear to god, I will.

-----------------

lolteaser

It'll be worth it. :3

So one vote no and one vote yes.

-----------------

lolteaser

Nishi, this is an opportunity to prove that you are better than Lyle. Trust me, you should take it.

Also, DOITBRO!

Edited by Fia