November 7th

Hero

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic reminds me that I've been to Russia twice and have almost entirely forgotten both trips.

Did you go on them when you were 6 years old or something? It seems kind of hard to forget a foreign trip you've taken recently.

This topic reminds me that I've been to Russia twice and have almost entirely forgotten both trips.

Did you go on them when you were 6 years old or something? It seems kind of hard to forget a foreign trip you've taken recently.

Naw, they were a couple years ago. I think it has to with the fact that I spent both of those trips in a state of exhaustion (have you ever slept on a Russian hotel bed? Trick question. You can't sleep on them). Adding to that, I haven't so much as glanced at any of the pictures I took there for a very long time. I regret not keeping some kind of a log during those trips.

Of course, now I'm probably going to spend the duration of the evening remembering events from both excursions.