1. 1. your favorite

• Fa
    • Tiki
    • Myrrh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does in this case, because most guys that are my age don't see her as one (Sanaki), on the other hand I do see FE9 Sanaki as a loli.

Anyways, this still doesn't make me a lolicon since I only like one loli, who isn't even one to ME.

It does in this case, because most guys that are my age don't see her as one (Sanaki), on the other hand I do see FE9 Sanaki as a loli.Anyways, this still doesn't make me a lolicon since I only like one loli, who isn't even one to ME.

Fine your a lolicon in denial.....

Good way at adressing the point I brought out. You clearly are the biggest fool I have ever seen. Might I ask how I am in denial. If you can prove this to me I'll take my point back if you don't.... then I just have so much more proof of how much of a fool you are.

Good way at adressing the point I brought out. You clearly are the biggest fool I have ever seen. Might I ask how I am in denial. If you can prove this to me I'll take my point back if you don't.... then I just have so much more proof of how much of a fool you are.

Stop crying over such childish things or you'll be regarded as a fool. Also spelling analysis wrong and complaining about my grammar makes you out as a fool even more.

That.

You just simply pissed me off by stating a point which was irrelevant.

And I can't be the biggest fool you've seen, you barely know me, you don't even know part of me.

Anyways, I'll just make it easy for you, I do not wish to argue really...Hikarusa & Sedgar were stating I am a lolicon, or that I was into lolitas, I tried to prove them wrong, because they are. I am not really a lolicon when liking only Sanaki, if I were one I need to like many lolis, more than two to be exact, I was telling them that Sanaki to my perspective isn't a loli (I am 14), and by that I mean I recognize no loli appeal in her, they do, because THEY ARE OLDER.

Now, those manaketes mentioned in the poll, I do considers them lolis, which I don't like them THAT way, or simply at all, I just like them as units.

Your prespective isn't fact so stop trying to play it off like that. I can say from my prepective everyone's fat howver myself am not prefect so I'll of course make poor judgement just like you are now. Just cause you think Sanaki isn't a loli doesn't mean Sanaki isn't a loli. If you truly weren't a lolicon you wouldn't have even bothered posting in the thread. Way to fuel the fire with more wood. You simply should have either joked around or simply ignored the thread.

If you truly weren't a lolicon you wouldn't have even bothered posting in the thread. Way to fuel the fire with more wood. You simply should have either joked around or simply ignored the thread.

Yeah? Like you just posted right now? Like this topic is public? Because everyone is allowed to post in it? Lame fact.

You're one to talk, because you are making it worse by actually getting me more pissed off, really, you yourself are the one who should've avoid the whole statement that wasn't directed to you in the first place. Yeah, nice going. :facepalm:

I find it funny your pissed at people calling you lolicons yet you give them the attention they want..... If I'm pissing you off that pretty pathetic. I guess you should take my advice instead of missing the point everytime. Also my first post was simply a joke which you overreacted because you were too childish in the first place. So now I have to teach you how to ignore things as it's too hard for you to do it on your own.....

Still, no. Ignore is for idiots who can't face their problems, just face them. And you should've at least told me in the first place, you now.

And I posted here in the first place to respond to someone who said I was into lolitas, no, it wasn't you, don't worry.

Now let's make ourselves a favor, please...let's stop arguing about it here, there's a special topic about such in FftF forums.

Forgive me, Tatsumaki, please carry on...

Not ignoring this was your biggest mistake. You only make it worse by denying something that you aren't. If you truly know your not a lolita then whats the point of telling others you aren't. Ignoring makes people bigger then if they get offended. Everyone's opinionated you can't change that you can only accept it..... Now I must go pound some moron on youtube who thinks Marth better then Ike in Fire Emblem and has better caps then Ike..... ya......

Now I must go pound some moron on youtube who thinks Marth better then Ike in Fire Emblem and has better caps then Ike..... ya......
Depends on what we're talking about here. Marth is arguably better overall than FE9 Ike. Definitely not FE10 Ike. FE9 Ike is better than H5 mode Marth for sure.

Now I must go pound some moron on youtube who thinks Marth better then Ike in Fire Emblem and has better caps then Ike..... ya......
Depends on what we're talking about here. Marth is arguably better overall than FE9 Ike. Definitely not FE10 Ike. FE9 Ike is better than H5 mode Marth for sure.

But Ike's got better growths ad better caps....? how is Marth better overalll. He doesn't even come close to Ike..... when Ike's level 10 promoted. He also has a better weaopn...

Ike is better than Marth FE9 or not. Marth is just too "meh" for too many chapters. Plus Ike actually compares to the nongodmode units [i.e Boyd/Oscar/Kieran] much better than Marth compares to Cain/Abel/Draug/Cord/Merric.

Also, if you're talking about who I think you're talking about, he said SOTHE was a better fighter.

Edited by laws b122

You're in denial, don't deny it.

Anyways go argue somewhere else, because this doesn't have to do with you.

Uhh... I get kinda pissed when Tremaine/Oujay post something in horrid English, but I don't call them retards :/