embarassment topic

Metal Rabbit

we've all had... embarassing moments when playing online. this topic is a way to confess it without being judged.

i'll start:

I cleaned house on Wifi, and when I played this 8 year old kid I got owned.

I have one

I'm not the one being embarresed it's my friends

We were playing yesturday, and they decided to go up aginst me 3-1, it was an Ike, Link, and Captain Falcon vs. a Fox (me).

I beat them and only died once

I have one

I'm not the one being embarresed it's my friends

We were playing yesturday, and they decided to go up aginst me 3-1, it was an Ike, Link, and Captain Falcon vs. a Fox (me).

I beat them and only died once

You do know you can edit your previous post right?

Side-B-ing off the edge with any of the space animals, Ike while doing it in the air or Captain Falcon. I've gotten better at avoiding doing that.

Link is the only one of my mains where there isn't a move i've used that accidentally killed me

Ike, Fox and Wolf: That damn side B move... I've been very careful to use it appropriately, but I still tend to kill myself with it

Sonic and ZSS: When I'm in the air, sometimes I don't know which way I'm facing and I use the down kick and plummet to my death

Yeah that happens to me a lot,

Another thing is when I was caught in a glitch that I never knew of (or did anyone else) I was stuck as being a small Zelda for 30 seconds, till I died

Whenever playing as Ike or Jigglypuff, I have a tendency to kill myself with Rollout or Quick Draw. You'd think I learn from this, but I do it almost daily. xP

Whenever playing as Ike or Jigglypuff, I have a tendency to kill myself with Rollout or Quick Draw. You'd think I learn from this, but I do it almost daily. xP

I one time killed myself when I was playing Ness and I hit myself with a PK Thunder.

I one time killed myself when I was playing Ness and I hit myself with a PK Thunder.

Let's see suicides, suicides,

25 with Marth

75 with Ike

150 with Falco

30 with Fox

40 with Wolf (that 25 degree angle on his illusion screws with me)

0 with Yoshi, or Toon Link

25 with Link

23 with Zelda

89 with ZSS

Edited by Metal Rabbit
I'm a falco main you idiot. I never want to see that term again.

This isn't really my embarrasment, but it's still pretty damn funny.

I've won a match by only taunting. This one guy killed himself 5 times with Meta Knight's side-B, so while I was taunt spamming with Cpt. Falcon (SHOW ME YA' MOVES), I actually won.

What I meant to say is try to land on the stage if you're using it in the air, and if you go off when using it fro the ground, you SHOULD be embarrassed.

Thus my posting in the embarrasment topic. And why I never play as Jigglypuff. EVER.

Oh come on MR I insult my mains all the time, see

*censored*

The crack addicted person who fights for his friends

IMMA FIRING MEH LAZER

SHOW ME YA BOOBS

SEE I just insluted most of my mains (or characters I use)

Yes, and you called 5 of them gay or transexual.

Oh I have more, I just chose the ones from the top of my head but I won't say any of them since the lines are a little well I don't think that I should say them on this lax of a forum.

Lax of a forum? Hardly.

And there's a rule against saying offensive things.

Oh, yeah I forgot that I was here, I thought I was on Fire Emblem Empire. That place is lax.

Back on topic, my brother beat me once

Oh, yeah I forgot that I was here, I thought I was on Fire Emblem Empire. That place is lax.

Back on topic, my brother beat me once

:o Are you serious? All he knows how to do is use Kirby's Hammer and Stone attack.

:o Are you serious? All he knows how to do is use Kirby's Hammer and Stone attack.

Yeah, I just got unlucky and thought a Falcon Punch would hit before he swung his hammer