Star Wars EU Tier List

Altera the Hun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, oh. Hanharr is fine then.

But that dumbfuck Shaak Ti needs to go bottom.

Kit should go somewhere in Lower Top Tier.

Kit may get moved around some more.

Shaak shall be demoted to just above Kyp. Kyp is just too damn stupid to live.

And does anyways. God damn retarded Jedi...

What the fuck is Starkiller doing near the top of that list? Starkiller's the only thing worse than Hayden Christenson.

Lolwut? Starkiller, as far as an actual character goes, is pretty epic. The guy ripped a Star Destroyer from orbit, for god's sake.

Also, get some Xizor in this bitch.

Xizor gets Low Tier for being an arrogant douchebag.

I really need to add some of the Hapans.

What the fuck is Starkiller doing near the top of that list? Starkiller's the only thing worse than Hayden Christenson.

Lolwut? Starkiller, as far as an actual character goes, is pretty epic. The guy ripped a Star Destroyer from orbit, for god's sake.

Also, get some Xizor in this bitch.

Xizor gets Low Tier for being an arrogant douchebag.

I really need to add some of the Hapans.

Autofail for saying epic. QED.

I reiterate:

He ripped a freakin' Star Destroyer clear out of orbit! WITH JUST THE FORCE!!

I reiterate:

He ripped a freakin' Star Destroyer clear out of orbit! WITH JUST THE FORCE!!

And the character himself is a boring anti-hero Mary-Sue, the main character of a game which only succeeds in destroying everything good about the original Star Wars trilogy.

Bottom tier.

I'd say this would be a Tier List of awesomeness; in terms of personality AND skills.

Starkiller just happens to be insanely more powerful than anyone below him, and even Kyle. Kyle is just freaking awesome.

And the character himself is a boring anti-hero Mary-Sue, the main character of a game which only succeeds in destroying everything good about the original Star Wars trilogy.

Bottom tier.

Anti-Hero Mary-Sue? That's an oxymoron, Fox.

>Dash Rendar

>Low tier

Fuck, just stop posting.

Dash annoys me. Get over it.

Anti-Hero Mary-Sue? That's an oxymoron, Fox.

Last I checked, a Mary Sue could very welll be in the position of an anti-hero, as well as bearing his qualities. What the fuck are you getting at?

Oh, and Cedric raises a good point; Rahm Kota was the only permissable character to arise out of the Force Unleashed.

Windu won't get added. He's too much of a major character in the Prequels, which are STILL technically Main Cannon.

George Lucas has abandoned the original ideals, character and features of Star Wars in favor of a more dehumanized, implausible and internally inconsistent vision.

Through this revisionism he has forfeited his historical right to introduce any binding changes to the continuity Star Wars universe. Only long-term fans working from approved sources and being professional along every step of the way can do such a thing and have it be respected by Star Wars purists. Anything less has only a very low level of canonicity, if that.

I won't complain if you disagree and would prefer to keep your prequel-influenced universe, but I will have to respectfully request you stop using the name "Star Wars" to describe it.

Let's put Mace Windu on this list.

Edited by EvilWell

Windu won't get added. He's too much of a major character in the Prequels, which are STILL technically Main Cannon.

George Lucas has abandoned the original ideals, character and features of Star Wars in favor of a more dehumanized, implausible and internally inconsistent vision.

Through this revisionism he has forfeited his historical right to introduce any binding changes to the continuity Star Wars universe. Only long-term fans working from approved sources and being professional along every step of the way can do such a thing and have it be respected by Star Wars purists. Anything less has only a very low level of canonicity, if that.

I won't complain if you disagree and would prefer to keep your prequel-influenced universe, but I will have to respectfully request you stop using the name "Star Wars" to describe it.

Let's put Mace Windu on this list.

As far as the OFFICIAL Cannon goes, Windu is NOT Expanded Universe. No matter how much you bitch and moan about the prequels (Even though Episode 3 rectified most of the problems), THEY. ARE. STILL. MAIN. CANNON.

Windo is not going to be added to this tier list and THAT IS FINAL.

As far as the OFFICIAL Cannon goes, Windu is NOT Expanded Universe. No matter how much you bitch and moan about the prequels (Even though Episode 3 rectified most of the problems), THEY. ARE. STILL. MAIN. CANNON.

In that's the case and you can't be persuaded, please change this topic to "Revisionist Star Wars EU Tier List" and leave the Star Wars label for true Star Wars topics.

In that's the case and you can't be persuaded, please change this topic to "Revisionist Star Wars EU Tier List" and leave the Star Wars label for true Star Wars topics.

Star Wars is whatever George Lucas says is Star Wars, because he's the guy who created Star Wars, damnit!

And he'd been planning episodes 1-3 ever since Empire Strikes Back. There's a reason they added the episode numbers...