FE4 Thread will enhance your little buddy.

Ether

Go back to 4Chan, Hika.

Hey, I only go on /v/ and /a/ like once a month

You still act like a /b/tard.

ok

I'm chatting with Wist, Hika. :awesome:

Why should I care?

I know, that's the way EvilWell claimed Crash too, but Crash doesn't understand he claimes CrashGordon the user, not the person. :(

I know, I know, this has nothing to do with this topic, it was just a statement.

Your Nightmarre is missing an R.

No it isn't

I know, that's the way EvilWell claimed Crash too, but Crash doesn't understand he claimes CrashGordon the user, not the person. :(

I know, I know, this has nothing to do with this topic, it was just a statement.

What? I claimed Wist the person. But I know that even if I let him call some faggots faggots he'll always come back and be faithful to me so it's unnecessary to lock him up forever.

What is this topic even supposed to be about (unless it' sjust the whole little buddy thing, then never mind this comment)

Your Nightmarre is missing an R.

No it isn't

Unless you arn't talking about the SF member, Nightmarre spells his name with two Rs.

That was because Nightmare was registered in IRC. On every other forum he uses 'Nightmare'. Actually I think he used Nightmare on the forum.

You can join him, Revan.

FUCK YES LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT BEING IGNORED!

You're actually still on ignore. I just happened to be curious enough to click the "Show This Post Anyways" button.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww