2nd gen base stats

Luftwaffe

well Sety's bases are affected by whatever stats his parents had when you finished 1st Gen, your stats aren't really varying so much other than with the spd; you probably just had your Levin and Fury's spd work out in such a way that when determining Sety's base, it doesn't loop and instead starts at its cap of 30 spd (which is why the spd base given is only 17, because Fury and Levin's average spd at lv 30 and promoted would give Sety an actual spd base of 47 if it were possible). The more specific reasons are detailed on the Calculations page for FE4 here on the main site. Naturally if Fury and Levin either weren't at lv 30 and/or had spd varying from their averages, it would indeed alter Sety's bases like it would for any of the children characters.

Edited by Luc

Vincent's average base stats for Sety presume that the Speed glitch (where it loops back into 15) happens - however, not all players experience it. I'd even say that most don't, but it isn't unheard of.

Edited by TheEnd

• 2 weeks later...

Johan's bases are static. The only possible explanations are:

- you're confusing bases with stats at later levels, and got variance through level ups

- you're confusing Johan and Johalva

- your game is fucked

Johan's bases are static. The only possible explanations are:

- you're confusing bases with stats at later levels, and got variance through level ups

- you're confusing Johan and Johalva

- your game is fucked

Then my rom is probably fucked. It could be the cheats i used but they were only lover codes i used when Levin accidentally fell for Sylvia.