Gerik

Which?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Hero
    • Ranger

I don't level him. I really don't care about having a ranger. And if i want a hero, i'd evolve Ross into a hero. Better results than Gerik. However, Ross is not as pwning as hero than a super novice.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't level him. I really don't care about having a ranger. And if i want a hero, i'd evolve Ross into a hero. Better results than Gerik. However, Ross is not as pwning as hero than a super novice.

No, Gerik is better than Ross.

Ross is not a good Hero. He's a fine enough Berserker, but he definitely doesn't match up to Gerik regardless.

Yeah Ross doesn't but everytime I try to use Gerik he get's screwed in some way, shape, or form.

Like the first time, someone came out of nowhere and got a critical at 3 percent and killed him

Average stats mean nothing anyway.

For comparing characters and class as such it means everything. But I was using that as an example of what Gerik would have been. Because Gerik would never get screwed in any situations. Unless however you just got RNG screwed. That happens all the time. I find this very excessive for something such as this.

• 1 month later...
His father was a drunk, and a fiend. I don't really remember the rest of the story but bad stuff happens.

.... reminds me of the Joker, for some reason.....

maybe after SS, he became a sadistic psycho evile guy and killed people just to bring Chaos to the land......

Nope, he taught fencing to the local youths. Don't you ever read supports?

lol! don't be bursting my bubble!

that's what EVERYONE ELSE believes, but i know better