Gerik

Which?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Hero
    • Ranger

Or just take off the amount of levels you missed. For example, you have 17/5 Gerik. He missed 3 levels, so instead of looking at 20/5, you look at 20/2.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all ranger does is block his better stats. end of argument.

How does making Gerik a Ranger "block" his better stats? Rangers and Heroes have comparable caps in all the stats that Gerik does well in.

Edited by Gustave

I think the capability to use axes beats bows any day.

I'd say a mounted class with swords and bows is pretty even with an unmounted one with swords and axes, but that might just be me. Although that doesn't answer how making Gerik a Ranger castrates his better stats.

Heroes are made for HP, SPD and STR.

So are Rangers. :E

He suits me as a Hero better. Heroes are made for HP, SPD and STR. Gerik fills in the "balanced one-of-every-class" list seamlessly as well.

He himself is not too balanced. He has overkill HP and low RES.

Gerik is better off as a Ranger pretty much just for the Axes. :D There are some subtle differences, but that is the main reason.

I'm guessing you meant "Hero". I think the same thing as well. He's a damn good hero

PLus by that time you will have Neimi as your archer, and probably with A level on that.

Just equip a Tomahawk and some sword on Hero Gerik and be happy.

I dunno Ranger is the better class on average I think equal strength a tad bit less skill and enough speed to even double a hero has a little less defenses but thats to being able to double better on average makes up for that... though if you account for Gerik's just average speed and more reliable defense he fills out a Heroes' caps better just cause.

Raven more or less a glass cannon compared to Gerik who's an all rounder that can do a little bit of tanking for you, while Raven speed blitz killing before he gets killed.

Though Sacred Stones legendary Axe and well just the fact that legendary weapons give bonus compared to Blazing Sword's S ranks the Garm would make Gerik superior to Raven.