The Serenes Forest Free Love Soviet

Le Communard

What is this topic? Bourgeois feminism in my FESSR? By my recollection you didn't have the power to initiate a new state policy this massive without a majority approval of the PCs. Enough of them are married that you'd never make any progress with this. Face the facts, Communard, as prime minister you're a figurehead. You were useful in the past, but you aren't any more. Be thankful that you still get to attend state dinners and still have all your honors.

A lot of people in your position haven't been so lucky. Just for what you've done in this topic, I could have you down for any number of things, wrecking, counterrevolutionary activity, even sabotage of the FESSRian state. You know the penalty for any of those crimes better than I do, you used to investigate people for them and execute their sentences yourself.

What is this topic? Bourgeois feminism in my FESSR? By my recollection you didn't have the power to initiate a new state policy this massive without a majority approval of the PCs. Enough of them are married that you'd never make any progress with this. Face the facts, Communard, as prime minister you're a figurehead. You were useful in the past, but you aren't any more. Be thankful that you still get to attend state dinners and still have all your honors.

A lot of people in your position haven't been so lucky. Just for what you've done in this topic, I could have you down for any number of things, wrecking, counterrevolutionary activity, even sabotage of the FESSRian state. You know the penalty for any of those crimes better than I do, you used to investigate people for them and execute their sentences yourself.

WHAT!? This is the last straw. You're the counterrevolutionary class traitor--the figurehead! You're the one whose gone too far! I'm exiling you from this thread, and from the FESSR itself, in the name of the people of the FESSR. You are dead to me now.

Edited by Le Communard

WHAT!? This is the last straw. You're the counterrevolutionary class traitor--the figurehead! You're the one whose gone too far! I'm exiling you from this thread, and from the FESSR itself, in the name of the people of the FESSR. You are dead to me now.

You were just minutes too late. The procedures were finalized fifteen minutes ago, you're officially expelled from the party and all the past honors that were mistakenly bestowed on you by the People have been revoked.

Don't bother going to your office tomorrow morning, you're finished in this country.

You were just minutes too late. The procedures were finalized fifteen minutes ago, you're officially expelled from the party and all the past honors that were mistakenly bestowed on you by the People have been revoked.

Don't bother going to your office tomorrow morning, you're finished in this country.

You cant do that! I started this thread! You'd be nothing if it weren't for me! I still have the power!

Edited by Le Communard

You cant do that! I started this thread! You'd be nothing if it weren't for me! I still have the power!

I don't care if you started this thread, I'll finish it! You were never anything more than a seventh wheel the FESSRian state, where were you during the important turning points in the wars against Cataphrak and the MMA?

I don't care if you started this thread, I'll finish it! You were never anything more than a seventh wheel the FESSRian state, where were you during the important turning points in the wars against Cataphrak and the MMA?

Bah! Don't try and pull that! Where were you during the great Bear Calvary Battles of FEP? Or the Second Great FEA revival? Or how about the assault on FEFF? I pull all the weight.

I denounce Le Communard as the leader. Up with a new era!

You are dead to me as well.

Edited by Le Communard

Bah! Don't try and pull that! Where were you during the great Bear Calvary Battles of FEP? Or the Second Great FEA revival? Or how about the assault on FEFF? I pull all the weight.

None of those minor operations would have been possible if the Great Patriotic Wars in the early days had not ended the way they did. Besides, less face it, in only one of your examples were you actually successful!

You are dead to me as well.

It means nothing, to be dead to him. In his nihilist eyes, the world is dead. He is a walking dead man himself!

None of those minor operations would have been possible if the Great Patriotic Wars in the early days had not ended the way they did. Besides, less face it, in only one of your examples were you actually successful!

What brand of revisionism is this, those were all great victories, which occurred despite your egregious mishandling and negligence.

It means nothing, to be dead to him. In his nihilist eyes, the world is dead. He is a walking dead man himself!

Who is the Nihilist here?

Comrades, bicker not amongst yourselves! For if it is not you, then who will it be who will guide our brethren into the light? If we weaken ourselves with this petty infighting we will not have the strength to stand up to the Capitalist oppressor! You of all people should know that when the proletariat is split, the bourgeoisie win!

The spirit of the revolution is one of camaraderie and co-operation, not one of divisiveness!

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Comrades, bicker not amongst yourselves! For if it is not you, then who will it be who will guide our brethren into the light? If we weaken ourselves with this petty infighting we will not have the strength to stand up to the Capitalist oppressor! You of all people should know that when the proletariat is split, the bourgeoisie win!

The spirit of the revolution is one of camaraderie and co-operation, not one of divisiveness!

His Bukharinite revisionism is Capitalism. There can be no compromising the revolution.

But Capitalism is the only way!

This outdated relic shall only be crushed further by its own absurdity!

Read up on your history you uneducated swine, the only outdated system we have here is the one you so eagerly espouse!

But Capitalism is the only way!

This outdated relic shall only be crushed further by its own absurdity!

Read up on your history you uneducated swine, the only outdated system we have here is the one you so eagerly espouse!

Capitalism flourishes across the globe.

Communism is dying out wherever it hasn't flat-out collapsed *COUGHRUSSIACOUGH*

You do the math.