Character battles

Santino

So I kinda wanted to do another character cup (I did a cup similar to gamefaq's character battles a year ago) but decided to go for something simpler. This is more fun to me and probably less popular. Basically I made a list of almost every character from the Jugdral series (including most minor bosses from FE4, but not from FE5, npcs, people who are barely mentioned), and will send them through character battles to see who ends up on the glory spot. The first round will be very long :)

I won't be updating the polls on a schedual.

I'll add pictures for later rounds if this keeps going, but I won't for round 1.

Oh, and please vote :) It doesn't matter if you don't recognise all the characters, some are very minor.

Characters::

Ayra: Princess of Isaac, swordfighter and playable in FE4.

Mahnya: Fury's sister, falcon knight and an npc in FE4's chapter 4

Weissman: First boss in FE5, an armour

Musar: Random boss in FE4's chapter 9 with minor Holsety blood

Ronan: Archer playable in FE5 with a very high magic growth

Maricle: Ayra's older brother, prince of Isaac and Shannan's dad. He is only mentioned.

Baldo: The crusader from Chalphy and Sigurd's forefather. He used the Thyrfing.

Scorpio: Andrei's son and a master knight boss in FE4's epilogue. He lacks Ulir blood though he probably should have it

Miranda: From Alster IIRC, a mage fighter who is recruitable during the path split in FE5. She's mad at Leaf.

Edited by Biney

Miranda, Ronan, and Weissman auto fail, so they're out.

Musar is the second best boss in FE4 (Second to Alvis) and Maricle is an old fart. Musar wins.

Mahnya is a Falcon Knight, and as we all know, IS hates Falcon Knights. So, Ayra wins not only for not being a Falcon Knight, but for being related to the best SM ever Shanan.

Baldo used Thyrfing and a crusader, who is an ascendant of Sigurd, the best lord ever. Scorpio is an Epilogue boss who doesn't have Holy Blood despite being Andrei's son. lolfail