For those who think SF users are bad...

Hero

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm entertained. Although it is kinda sad. Is humanity really this pathetic?

I hate it when people generalize a point like this when it doesn't even have to do with humanity. :facepalm:

"Hey, these guys are hopeless, let's loose all faith in humanity"

That is not even a major problem. <_<

My god...

This reminds me of a community I used to watch daily. It was like a forum about some videogame, but it was equally retarded as those comments I have seen in this topic. Can't remember its name, though.

All of a sudden, it all comes back.

Serenes Forest?

I'm entertained. Although it is kinda sad. Is humanity really this pathetic?

Go visit the "Offended" page at Encyclopedia Dramatica. Your faith in humanity will drop like an anvil soon after.

Any page on Encyclopedia Dramatica can and will do that.

EDIT:

Serenes Forest?

I hate you, Hero.

Edited by Naglfar

"OMG ARE ROY AND MARTH IN THIS GAME!?"

exactly. noobs, all of 'em

That and that. EVERYWHERE. [Exageration]

Another noob: "wat is da game"

:facepalm:

Liking Roy in SSBM does not make you a noob.

"Baka" is a word we use around this parts. It pretty much amounts to "bloody", as in when you're cursing something. So yeah, that's how it prolly came about. Then again, the poeple I know barely use it :/

There was one video I remember (Mekkah did it IIRC, the one with the all items intact PT) where one idiot thought that the Dragonstone wasn't a weapon and he didn't understand the meaning of "2 Hammernes with 3 uses", so there were like 6 idiots screaming about no Sacred Twins and Myrrh.

"Baka" is a word we use around this parts. It pretty much amounts to "bloody", as in when you're cursing something. So yeah, that's how it prolly came about. Then again, the poeple I know barely use it :/

There was one video I remember (Mekkah did it IIRC, the one with the all items intact PT) where one idiot thought that the Dragonstone wasn't a weapon and he didn't understand the meaning of "2 Hammernes with 3 uses", so there were like 6 idiots screaming about no Sacred Twins and Myrrh.

Noun

baka (hiragana ばか)

馬鹿: idiot

"OMG ARE ROY AND MARTH IN THIS GAME!?"

exactly. noobs, all of 'em

That and that. EVERYWHERE. [Exageration]

Another noob: "wat is da game"

:facepalm:

Liking Roy in SSBM does not make you a noob.

Exept the to-become FE fans will think Roy is awesome until they get the a true answer when playing FE6 for themselves.

Noun

baka (hiragana ばか)

It's also used here, though I never learnt (or cared) what language it's from.

Noun

baka (hiragana ばか)

Among English-speakers, "baka" is most commonly used amongst Narutards with too much estrogen in their systems. Ironically, most happen to be idiots themselves. I would think that if you looked to see who used that word the most, it'd be obvious what language it's from.

For the really slow people: it's Japanese.

ED is terrible.

Among English-speakers, "baka" is most commonly used amongst Narutards with too much estrogen in their systems. Ironically, most happen to be idiots themselves. I would think that if you looked to see who used that word the most, it'd be obvious what language it's from.

Baka Naglfar-chan! Sasuke-sama fans use the word baka too! Sasuke-sama kawaii mo desu ne se yo ka?

Edited by Hero

ED is terrible.

Baka Naglfar-chan! Sasuke-sama fans use the word baka too! Sasuke-sama kawaii mo desu ne se yo ka?

Shinde kudasai.

Noun

baka (hiragana ばか)

And "Jade Curtiss" calls himself a Tales Fan

LMAO

「馬鹿」だと言いたかった。でもユーチュッブでとても多い馬鹿がいっている。「馬鹿」を言いすぎるよ。

Shinde kudasai.

Being polite when asking someone to die just doesn't make sense ._.

"Shinen" would be more appropriate ._.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Noun

baka (hiragana ばか)

And "Jade Curtiss" calls himself a Tales Fan

LMAO

「馬鹿」だと言いたかった。でもユーチュッブでとても多い馬鹿がいっている。「馬鹿」を言いすぎるよ。

Shinde kudasai.

Being polite when asking someone to die just doesn't make sense ._.

"Shinen" would be more appropriate ._.

It's called humour. :(