How To Determine If A 10-Year Old Boy Playing A Game On Xbox Live Is A "Pro" Gamer

Tatsumaki

Not just for Modern Warfare 2, but any video game for that matter

Ask them these simple questions:

1. Do you play this game for a living?

2. Is this game your profession?

3. Does this game pay the bills, buy the groceries, or keep a roof over your head?

4. Is this game your main source of income?

5. Do you even play this game for significant financial gain?

6. Do you devote as much time to this game as a pro athlete devotes to training every day for games?

7. Do you get any corporate sponsorship for playing this game?

8. Are you professionally recognized for playing this game?

9. Have you ever appeared in the media playing this game at a professional level?

10.Can you find success and significant recognition in the real world by playing this game?

If they answer "no" to any of these questions, they are not the "pros" they claim to be. But being the immature bratty half-pints they are, these questions will most likely go right over their little peabrains anyway.

Note: If they answer "yes" to the 2nd question, but "no" to the 6th, 8th, or 10th question, they are lying.

Not just for Modern Warfare 2, but any video game for that matter

Ask them these simple questions:

1. Do you play this game for a living?

2. Is this game your profession?

3. Does this game pay the bills, buy the groceries, or keep a roof over your head?

4. Is this game your main source of income?

5. Do you even play this game for significant financial gain?

6. Do you devote as much time to this game as a pro athlete devotes to training every day for games?

7. Do you get any corporate sponsorship for playing this game?

8. Are you professionally recognized for playing this game?

9. Have you ever appeared in the media playing this game at a professional level?

10.Can you find success and significant recognition in the real world by playing this game?

If they answer "no" to any of these questions, they are not the "pros" they claim to be. But being the immature bratty half-pints they are, these questions will most likely go right over their little peabrains anyway.

Note: If they answer "yes" to the 2nd question, but "no" to the 6th, 8th, or 10th question, they are lying.

IIRC, there are actually professional Counter-Strike players. That's the only game I know of that you can actually make real money playing, though...

IIRC, there are actually professional Counter-Strike players. That's the only game I know of that you can actually make real money playing, though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_StarCraft

I'm talking about how 10-year old boys on Xbox Live BS about how they're "pro" gamers when they are clearly not.

I do not think this was contested.

Cool, its totally not like they can't lie anyway.

Oh wait, this checklist is retarded anyway. Just ask them what game Final Boss is best at.

Any MLG'er worth his salt should know.

No, seriously, why are you using that avatar.

Cool, its totally not like they can't lie anyway.

Oh wait, this checklist is retarded anyway. Just ask them what game Final Boss is best at.

Any MLG'er worth his salt should know.

No, seriously, why are you using that avatar.

Do you want me to change it?

Ah yes, the 10-13 year olds. Brats <_<

The only people I love gunning down with my ACR more than them, are those generic young adult idiots who's only insults seem to always revolve around gay sex, rape in general, sleasy mothers, and the word nigger.

I'm beginning to think that it's wrong to enjoy slaughtering other people to the point of laughing hysterically at every headshot... even over an internet connection :unsure:

Nonetheless, I bask in every kill, every headshot, every tripped claymore, every semtex stick, every tactical knife stab, every riot shield beat down, every full auto spray down, every point blank mounted shotgun blast, every grenade launcher attack, every pavelow arrival, every sentry gun mow down, every diving assault, every predator missile hunt, every chopper gunner whack a soldier game, every AC130 killing spree, and YES, every single follow them half way across the map trying to get close enough to shoot them, and then they stop to kill someone else, and you shoot them in the back! :P

MW2... prepare to die...

Edited by Phoenix

I knew Wist was going to bring up some StarCraft thing.

New ranking list? I love how the top three are Zerg. :|

I knew Wist was going to bring up some StarCraft thing.

New ranking list? I love how the top three are Zerg. :|

Jaedong is the best thing since sliced bread mofo, no wonder he's rated so high.

When Jaedong plays, he micros with his dick, you just can't see because he's moving so fucking fast.

HAH I'M NOT 13 :3.

Anyways, it's always fun when they use the big guy voice (I'm not sure if they have this in X-Box 360 live, but I used it in Xbox Live when I was about 8-10. :3) because then those are usually the people that suck at the game :D.