hello

RNG Princess

Hello I am new here although i have visited this wonderful site many times before. I started liking Fire Emblem after I tried it, at first I thought it was not my type but now i am very fond of it, the gameplay feels revolutionary to me considering the other games i enjoy are close to or very casual. I am thankful to all of you that made this place, it helped me so much with finding secrets. :).

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong! Your title needs to scream, "LOOK AT ME, I'M A GODDAMN REBEL. I'm not conforming to your standards or anything that any of you will do! Ever! Don't even try it! GOT IT?!"

Edited by Harudoku

I think it's the Fire Emblem gameplay that's supposed to be revolutionary, not the Queen. It would be paradoxical to be a revolutionary monarchist, in this era.

Anyway, welcome to the forest. Don't be afraid to post in every forums, despite all the self-referential jokes and elitist exteriors we're always glad to see newcomers staying active. But don't expect any Your Majesties or even Excellencies. We even have a Holy Emperor on the board and call him to his face a nightmare.

hello from me too.

just so you know you are one of my favorite characters.

by the way I am not the Amelia that posted before I was imitating her and got stuck like this.