MGS 4....who's getting it?

Masu

You mean Movie Gear Solid 4? I would. If I had a PS3. Or had played any other MG game besides those card game spin offs. Stupid Sony for not porting what will probably be their best game to the 360. I hear it pwns hard drives though.

It'll get ported to the 360 eventually--history shows everything.

My brother wants to get the PS3 and MGS4 deal. Personally, I kinda liked the first, and haven't tried the others. And I don't think I want to either :/

I heard Snake Eater is smashing awesome, though.

I have Twin Snakes, and am on the trail of Snake Eater. I'll probably get Sons of Liberty eventually, and 4 is the first thing I'll look for when I get a PS3.

It'll get ported to the 360 eventually--history shows everything.

My brother wants to get the PS3 and MGS4 deal. Personally, I kinda liked the first, and haven't tried the others. And I don't think I want to either :/

Try Metal Gear Solid 3, it is awesome. Metal Gear Solid 2 was meh, since Snake could only be used 1/8th of the game.

My cousin has a PS3. Me and my bro are hoping he gets his hands on MGS4. Maybe bring his PS3 and the game to my house sometime so we can all play. LOL!

Right now, I doubt MGS4 will come to the 360.

Right now I dobut what you just said. Every 3-D MGS game has had a remake if I'm correct, (treading on Sony ground here, not my thing). So it would only be natural to give it to the 360 owners since they're prices are a bit cheaper for the system