Far from the Forest seems like a strange place...

Nephinel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good start. That's how me & a guy called Crash have lots of post.

Of course Fftf is a strange place, we could double post and many funny users are here too.

Feel free to post anywhere else.

Soul seems like a nice person on this forum. Does Soul want to RevengeHero's friend?

The stupid people are always nice

Hika, who is this "Jonafag" anyways? You always or many times have mentioned him...

Anyone who has been a member as long as you have should have figured this out by now

Edited by The Rape Flight Mallard

Soul seems like a nice person on this forum. Does Soul want to RevengeHero's friend?

Indeed. ;)

Don't listen to them, most that dislike me are of the FE4 THREAD, they marked me a bad reputation, I still have my flaws, but not as much as before.

Indeed. ;)

Don't listen to them, most that dislike me are of the FE4 THREAD, they marked me a bad reputation, I still have my flaws, but not as much as before.

You haven't gotten rid of a single one of these 'flaws'

Why is Soul hated around here? He seems like a nice fellow to RevengeHero.

Trust me, he isn't a good person. Or at least he wasn't at first. Now I'm still having trouble talking to him. He's the guy I hate most on these forums anyway. Oh yeah, there's a guy called CrashGordon94 around, tell him you like an enemy character and he will venomously disagree, as well as thinking that all enemies that don't join are assholes, even though sopme don't join due to love/loyalty.

Don't try claiming Sanaki. Soul will turn into a Werepyre and bite your head off, then suck all your blood.

RevengeHero doesn't get it. How can you guys say that Soul is this horrible user when he has done nothing but be nice and friendly to me? Did he do something big to make you all upset or something?

It's all a disguise.

On a serious note, Soul is pretty nice but when prodded about Sanaki, I would advise you run for the nearest bomb shelter.

Also don't go third person. That was Fa/Nagi/Chiki/Shigurun/Suzukazi(or however you spell it)'s job.

Edited by BlackKnight666

RevengeHero doesn't get it. How can you guys say that Soul is this horrible user when he has done nothing but be nice and friendly to me? Did he do something big to make you all upset or something?

He's acting nice. He can get quite venomous at times, and IIRC he thinks that Wallace > Oswin. Hell, he's been venomous to be about everyday.

Why is Soul hated around here? He seems like a nice fellow to RevengeHero.

Trust me, he isn't a good person. Or at least he wasn't at first. Now I'm still having trouble talking to him. He's the guy I hate most on these forums anyway.

That's just you. I don't really dislike you. Forget the past or live with the delusion of thinking someone hates you when he doesn't.