Far from the Forest seems like a strange place...

Nephinel

RevengeHero doesn't get it. How can you guys say that Soul is this horrible user when he has done nothing but be nice and friendly to me? Did he do something big to make you all upset or something?

He's acting nice. He can get quite venomous at times, and IIRC he thinks that Wallace > Oswin. Hell, he's been venomous to be about everyday.

:facepalm:

Serious. THAT WAS MORE THAN A MONTH AGO. GET OVER IT.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Soul hated around here? He seems like a nice fellow to RevengeHero.

Trust me, he isn't a good person. Or at least he wasn't at first. Now I'm still having trouble talking to him. He's the guy I hate most on these forums anyway.

That's just you. I don't really dislike you. Forget the past or live with the delusion of thinking someone hates you when he doesn't.

Still, you used to. And that reminds me, I still haven't set things right. *cracks knuckles*

Still, you used to. And that reminds me, I still haven't set things right. *cracks knuckles*

Exactly, I USED to. Now stop, you like to tease Crash at times by calling him delusional, in fact, there's irony in that, you are more than he is. <_<

Josh, if you want to be a thick-headed, hypocritic kid, then so be it. Just don't imply it to others, keep your own delusional thoughts to yourself. I'm done with you.

Edited by Soul

Exactly, I USED to. Now stop, you like to tease Crash at times by calling him delusional, in fact, there's irony in that, you are more than he is. <_<

What? Isn't Crash supposed to be the ultimate delusional kid? Where the fuck did I ever prove I was more delusional than him?

Soul, if you want to be a thick-headed, hypocritic kid, then so be it. Just don't imply it to others, keep your own delusional thoughts to yourself. I'm done with you.

Fix'd.

Why are all you guys ragging on Soul like he's the most hated usertron or something? Hero doesn't understand, Soul has always been a loyal friend to Hero and has many insightful comments to make about Fire Emblem characters that nobody seems to take seriously.

Why are all you guys ragging on Soul like he's the most hated usertron or something? Hero doesn't understand, Soul has always been a loyal friend to Hero and has many insightful comments to make about Fire Emblem characters that nobody seems to take seriously.

To be exact, I'm hating on him, no one else is.

Hika, who is this "Jonafag" anyways? You always or many times have mentioned him...

Gio, that's his weird nickname for him.

And you seem like a very nice guy, and Soul is as nice as he seems, some things can push his buttons, but that's the case with everyone.

yo yo brotha wussup in this bitch havin sum fun chillin wiv mah cru at serenes forest amirite

i sed amirite yeah fuck yeah im rite im always right wanna come hangin' wiv me an' play sum b ball and sum pool yeah man thass right ah play pool brotha