Oh my god

uguu

I just got done watching Gurren Lagann movie 1. At first it was kinda boring since I had seen the series already twice. But then the episode 8 portion felt the same as it did the last two times and I loved it. And then from there it was mostly different. Especially the last 20 minutes. Holy shit. My only regret is watch it too soon, now I have to wait an entire month and a half to watch the second movie. ;_________;

Also

[23:43] <HikaGARusa> Smarty have you seen Gurren Lagann

[23:43] <SmartRutter> and no i haven't seen it

[23:43] <HikaGARusa> Watch good anime

[23:44] <SmartRutter> what kind of anime is it?

[23:45] <HikaGARusa> An awesome anime about fighting spirt and manliness and explosions and doing the impossible and being extremely optimistic without being a pussy and

[23:45] <HikaGARusa> Actually it's like the exact opposite of Eva

Watch the series before the movie(s).

Edited by The Rape Flight Mallard

Watch Kotetsushin Jeeg, Hika. It might be not as overkill as TTGL, but it's quite nice.

Is watching Steel Jeeg first important? Because I doubt I could find and watch a 1975 anime

Watch Kotetsushin Jeeg, Hika. It might be not as overkill as TTGL, but it's quite nice.

Is watching Steel Jeeg first important? Because I doubt I could find and watch a 1975 anime

Nah. It's like a reboot, but not exactly a remake

Edited by Kenshiro

The best anime/manga ever is: Fist of the North Star/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

The 2nd best is: Detroit Metal City

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Me too.

GitS and HnK are on par as far as what each work wound up bringing about- You wouldn't have The Matrix without GitS, ya know. JJBA and GitS are also on par as far as story goes- Remember, HnK is a pretty generic anime, while GitS actually has a complex and intriguing storyline.

DMC and RoLW are uncomparable. Seriously, there's nothing alike between the two except that they're both Anime.

The best anime/manga ever is: Fist of the North Star/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

The 2nd best is: Detroit Metal City

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Me too.

GitS and HnK are on par as far as what each work wound up bringing about- You wouldn't have The Matrix without GitS, ya know. JJBA and GitS are also on par as far as story goes- Remember, HnK is a pretty generic anime, while GitS actually has a complex and intriguing storyline.

HnK has a pretty deep story and is about LOVE (don't know how you can call it generic if you've actually watched/read the whole thing), while GitS is also pretty good it's about silly ugly androids and stuff.

EDIT: Also oh God The Matrix sucks so much how did you even bring it up

Edited by Holy Emperor