• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junkhead

• NinjaMonkey

• Fayt Zelpher

• Ein

Because I'm not, it's just obvious, you don't like her as much as Vika, that was my meaning.

Is not atypical.

Is correct.

Edited by Soul

How do you know? =0

Because the very concept of completely normal does not exist in flesh-and-blood beings. All that exists is typicality and various degrees away from it.

Doesn't want to give Sanaki a huge hug right now.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Because the very concept of completely normal does not exist in flesh-and-blood beings. All that exists is typicality and various degrees away from it.

But humans' view on this world is so shallow that they just know when to give up...they aren't trying hard enough.

Eats ramen daily.

But humans' view on this world is so shallow that they just know when to give up...they aren't trying hard enough.

We are mortal beings. We age and slowly our many years take a toll on us. Given an infinite lifetime, I am sure that we could each become nearly perfect entities. However, being mortal, we have only a limited time in which we can pursue any number of outlets. For this reason, I would ask that you not criticize humanity so harshly.

Wants to live a shorter length of time than I do.

You were not getting my point, mortality isn't limiting you to most things you have in your reach, something humans don't appreciate. That type of fatalistic thinking is what destroys someone.

Doesn't think I am criticizing humans, when I'm not.