Final Fantasy Thread

I have just finished Final Fantasy VIII & as of then completed every final Fantasy game to be released in North America & all the non-released ones through translation. Because of this I decided I would like to hear people's opinion of everything & anything pertaining to Final Fantasy. This topic is just here for people who want to talk about Final Fantasy & still want to be here at Serenes Forest. So anyone can post there opinion or ask any question for any Final Fantasy game. (Hope this topic is a hit :)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sepheroth(spelling?) is pretty cool with Mamasune. Cloud's Buster Sword is cool. My favorite character is Vincent. The Knights of the Round summon takes a pretty long time.

yeah those are some of the best features of Final Fantasy 7, (don't forget omnislash)

Hee Final Fantasy. I like four and five the most. The general awesomeness of four and the moon, and Bahamut's Giga Flare. I grew attached to the characters of five.

Does anyone know where to find sheet music for One-Winged Angel for violin or piano?

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff7/ff7_sheet.php I don't know if it's the best quality and it's broken up but all other versions on the internet are just copies of this anyway so enlarge it & it should be good :)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Hee Final Fantasy. I like four and five the most. The general awesomeness of four and the moon, and Bahamut's Giga Flare. I grew attached to the characters of five.

For SNES days I liked FF4's Bahamut a lot & Did you think they should've told more about Galuf and Cara' past as well or is that just me

For SNES days I liked FF4's Bahamut a lot & Did you think they should've told more about Galuf and Cara' past as well or is that just me

Yes, it would have been interesting to see how Galuf and the other kings beat whats his face.

I haven't played that many FE games but I'll give in my input.

Also, thanks for One Winged Angel music sheet.

Bahamut is :awesome: so is mega flare.

Leviathan is also pretty sweet.

Odin's zantusken(?) is pwnage.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the chocobo(=D)

Yes, it would have been interesting to see how Galuf and the other kings beat whats his face.

I wouldn't have minded getting some information on them better than they all died & one is Bartz's father.

Does anyone know where to find sheet music for One-Winged Angel for violin or piano?

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff7/ff7_sheet.php I don't know if it's the best quality and it's broken up but all other versions on the internet are just copies of this anyway so enlarge it & it should be good :)

Thanks.;)

I haven't played that many FE games but I'll give in my input.

Also, thanks for One Winged Angel music sheet.

Bahamut is :awesome: so is mega flare.

Leviathan is also pretty sweet.

Odin's zantusken(?) is pwnage.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the chocobo(=D)

No problem that's why google's there & I was waiting till I actually got a fat chocbo summon (since that's my favourite) to talk about it :lol:

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Needs more Galuf and his badass battle against Exdeath.

Fuck Aerith and her death. Galuf went down fightin'.

I think it would of been nice to make that battle an actual battle instead of a waiting period with infinite health but your right galuf died fighting which is way better than the way Aerith went down.

Needs more Galuf and his badass battle against Exdeath.

Fuck Aerith and her death. Galuf went down fightin'.

I think it would of been nice to make that battle an actual battle instead of a waiting period with infinite health but your right galuf died fighting which is way better than the way Aerith went down.

GALUF DEFIED RPG PHYSICS. HE SURVIVED WITH 0 HP. AERITH WAS KILLED BY A PRETTY BOY WITH A SWORD. GALUF TOOK FLARE, HOLY AND METEOR AND STILL REFUSED TO GO DOWN.

ALSO CAPS. :awesome: