Final Fantasy Thread

We are racking up posts quickly. =D

Is FE4's remake better than Brawl?

It is an amazing remake and has SOOOO much new stuff it is definitely worth buying (i couldn't beat Zeromus at level 87 for everyone (roughly) so it is amazing). If it wasn't for Rydia's Bahamut i wouldn't of beat that game.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which should I get,

FE4 remake, Brawl, or New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Is it better than brawl.

Sort of redundant though.

If you want a game just for you get FE4 if you have a bunch of friends that don't have FE4 than I would recommend Brawl & the new Super Mario Bros. is just awesome all around.

Which should I get,

FE4 remake, Brawl, or New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Is it better than brawl.

Sort of redundant though.

Depends:

FF4 is good for replaying and having fun by yourself.

Brawl you can play against other people(good multiplayer except for the lag. >_>)

Not sure about the last one.

I think Brawl. The DS is used primarily for vacations.

Parties without Brawl sometimes lack enthusiasm.

Mario Wii can wait, I have 2 Wii motes, and 2 GC controllers.

Well when you do we should have a match sometime (after my Wii gets repaired).

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

I'm not bad with a GC remote. I'm actually quite good I think, although the people I play agaisnt aren't the best. I think my wii has trouble doing the online connection though for some reason. I don't think kicking it helps. I already played melee extensively and have played brawl on numerous occasions.

I'm not bad with a GC remote. I'm actually quite good I think, although the people I play agaisnt aren't the best. I think my wii has trouble doing the online connection though for some reason. I don't think kicking it helps. I already played melee extensively and have played brawl on numerous occasions.

Well when my Wii gets repaired well have a battle then (if you want) :)

Sure if I can find out how to get it to work. :(

I couldn't figure out the connection so i just bought a new router but this might help Does your router use 802.11g?

If your router uses 802.11g, it may default to only the "g" band. This setting will not work with the Wii. Check your router's settings (typically in the "Wireless" tab) and make sure that it is set to "Auto," "Mixed," or something similar. if this isn't the problem the just search google for you specific problem or ask me too.

same timezone. =D

I don't want to be saying at 3:00 A.M. Mom, I'm playing brawl agaisnt an online friend!

np I am kinda tired anyway & my Wii is still being repaired (my friend got a disk stuck in it & then stuck a knife in there & it turned out that there was no disk in there anyway so he just ripped some stuff out :lol: )

XD

Ok back on topic.

What are your favorite summons?

KoR, Bahamut, Leviathin, Odin, Ramuh, and Chocobo for me.

In terms of Hilarity fat Chocobo but otherwise it's a tie between Odin & Bahamut (Zantetsuken vs megflare what a battle that would be)

I think one person has zero reverse or something like that that negates Zantusken.

I feel sad. I forgot to steal gungir from Odin on my playthrough of FE3, need to AR again. T.T

The Legendary Smith one ups the Gungir but it still rocks & your thinking of Seifer from FFVIII, there's a CGI video where he reverses it & splits Odin in half (how shameful) :lol: