• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skimming though threads isn't advised. >_>

What do you mean.

You miss the main point if you do that. >_>

Cloud looks so cool.

Do you also think it would've been cool if they made an extra fight scene where he used Buster Sword (since he only won cause of his new sword).

First Tursugi.

So amny fucking swords in a sword. >_>

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

Do you also think it would've been cool if they made an extra fight scene where he used Buster Sword (since he only won cause of his new sword).

First Tursugi.

Okay ALS I'll keep that in mind :) & yeah but the new sword looks sweet in Dissidia.

Am I the only one who cares about FE3's Scholar class?

No crash i also think they should've done more for that class, like made some Legendary book Weapon & made them able to use better magic (Lv.6 at least)

I thought so too, it deserved to be a good class! :(

Am I the only one who cares about FE3's Scholar class?

No crash i also think they should've done more for that class, like made some Legendary book Weapon & made them able to use better magic (Lv.6 at least)

I thought so too, it deserved to be a good class! :(

Too bad they already made a remake or they could've changed it but what's done is done I just leave the rest to my AR :lol:

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

Okay ALS I'll keep that in mind smile.gif & yeah but the new sword looks sweet in Dissidia.

That's his alt costume. >_>

I like his alt as well, but in Dissidia he suck generally.

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

Okay ALS I'll keep that in mind smile.gif & yeah but the new sword looks sweet in Dissidia.

They screwed up when they made all his attacks so predictable & slow, unless your a master blocker your pretty much screwed when you use him. That's why I like Onion Knight HP-link attacks & a good mixture of Short to Medium-long range attacks :) Who's you favorite character ALS.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

They screwed up when they made all his attacks so predictable & slow, unless your a master blocker your pretty much screwed when you use him. That's why I like Onion Knight HP-link attacks & a good mixture of Short to Medium-long range attacks smile.gif Who's you favorite character ALS.

Few people can use him well. >_> He carries a Giant sword what do you expect?

Onoin Knight has crap jump.

Cecil and Tidus.

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

They screwed up when they made all his attacks so predictable & slow, unless your a master blocker your pretty much screwed when you use him. That's why I like Onion Knight HP-link attacks & a good mixture of Short to Medium-long range attacks smile.gif Who's you favorite character ALS.

Cecil and Tidus.

i just use all the Boost ++ abilities & yeah Cecil & Tidus are amazing definitely in my top 4 (Cecil, Tidus, Squall, Onion Knight)

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

Cecil and Tidus.

i just use all the Boost ++ abilities & yeah Cecil & Tidus are amazing definitely in my top 4 (Cecil, Tidus, Squall, Onion Knight)

Squall can BP rape. >_>

What do you mean.

Cloud looks so cool.

First Tursugi.

Cecil and Tidus.

Squall can BP rape. >_>

I just wiish he said some HP link attacks but his In air attacks more than make up for that especially since their easily chainable :)

Non existant man, that's one weakness he has. >_>

yep you are definitely right about that (an aerial circle HP-link attack would just be amazing). The only reason I like Squall so much is I put on Sneak attack & Riposte & since I guard a lot it helps, (his best circle attack automatically goes behind the enemy half-way through so there all critical hits :)