Final Fantasy Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, Searchlight -> Paladin Force.

yeah but if you don't get there quick enough or miss just a tiny bit then your wide open but a Veteran Cecil player could definitely take out most people with just that combo & a counter-attack ability.

Actually it is dodgable, just very difficult to do. >.>

I AM a veteran Cecil player.

Sweet maybe someday we could have a fight online through Xlink see who's better your Cecil or my onion knight :), especially easy since AD-hoc for PS3 was released on the PSN network a few days ago so now I can finally play Dissidia online (hope ya have a PS3).

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Villians>Heros. Seriously.

personally I think quite a bit of the Dissidia villians are lame with the exception of Jecht, Kuja, Sephiroth, Golbez & The emperor if your against a slow character. (but that's just my opinion)

Villians>Heros. Seriously.

personally I think quite a bit of the Dissidia villians are lame with the exception of Jecht, Kuja, Gabranth, Kefka, Garland, CoD.

Fixed.

What do you mean, "What do you mean"?

nm just ignore my post.

I cheated on Rings of Fate. It makes it really easy :P.

Yeah I'm suprised Nintendo moved the Crystal Chronicles series to DS I thought it just would've been GC & Wii games but it is a good game, at least their still developing FFCC games for Wii

I don't suppose anyone here has beaten Final Fantasy Legend I, II or III?

I've beaten one and three. I never made it past Odin in two. :|

Well you definitely missed a good Final Boss Battle against Aresenal (he's so hard), I'm glad to know that there are at least some people that know of the Legend series :) even though it was just called that for Final Fantasy's popularity in North America :(

Final Fantasy Legend?

Those games are extremely hard. I love them. :)

Final Fantasy Legend is a somewhat unkonwn Final Fantasy series for Gameboy but it is incredibly fun I still have all 3 of my copies I got for Christmas last year (along with a SNES and a unused Chrono Trigger don't even now how my parents found that)

I haven't played much FFs but I enjoyed FFVI the most. The music was epic, it had really deep character development, and the story was also good. Plus, I liked the esper system a lot.

So I started FFIII:DS. I like it so far. I'm trying to find a rom of FFIV: DS but no luck so far. :mellow:

Edited by Roxas

Needs more Galuf and his badass battle against Exdeath.

Galuf went down fightin'.

Agreed. He was a hero. =3

We are racking up posts quickly. =D

Is FE4's remake better than Brawl?

It is an amazing remake and has SOOOO much new stuff it is definitely worth buying (i couldn't beat Zeromus at level 87 for everyone (roughly) so it is amazing). If it wasn't for Rydia's Bahamut i wouldn't of beat that game.

Yeah, his big bang attack alone does well over 2000-3000 dmg to everyone.

I think one person has zero reverse or something like that that negates Zantusken.

I feel sad. I forgot to steal gungir from Odin on my playthrough of FE3, need to AR again. T.T

The Legendary Smith one ups the Gungir but it still rocks & your thinking of Seifer from FFVIII, there's a CGI video where he reverses it & splits Odin in half (how shameful) :lol:

Seifer is w1n for that reason alone.

What in your opinion is the best FF?

IV.

-----

FFIV is my favorite volume. And in the FFT game, I like the summoner class mugs and sprites both male and female. =)