FE5 help

Luminothe

Alright, I just managed to finish ch2x(not as hard as it looks surprisingly) and recruited lifis/safy. However, I found out that in that chapter fatigue carries over from ch2. THis totally screwed up my strategy and now i can't use Othin(nooooooooooooo!)and I wasted my life ring Havan so i could use him. Is there any more surprises I should expect in the next 6 chapters?

Alright, I just managed to finish ch2x(not as hard as it looks surprisingly) and recruited lifis/safy. However, I found out that in that chapter fatigue carries over from ch2. THis totally screwed up my strategy and now i can't use Othin(nooooooooooooo!)and I wasted my life ring Havan so i could use him. Is there any more surprises I should expect in the next 6 chapters?

I am not sure if this will apply but, I have been screwed over by Fire Emblem 5 many times due to many things. My advice would be to have flexible strategies & don't rely too heavily on certain people (try to be Diverse), and make sure to have Leaf holding keys for Chapter 4x beacuase I had to restart my whole file there because my leaf wasn't strong enough & I killed the only guy holding keys every time [Chapter 4x you meet Sety & Asvel & until you open the door too them Leaf is stuck fighting off hordes of enemies in the dark by himself & only one has keys(in my experiences at least)]. It might be Chapter 5x I am talking about but either way make 2 saves for Chapter 4 just in case

Fatigue isn't until chapter 8 where it starts to activate. Halvan isn't the best choice for the HP ring ( Leaf would've been, IMO ), but there's a Speed Ring in that chapter. Dagda does very well with it.

Watch out for the Bishop at the top of the map. In a few turns he'll open the door and use a Meteor tome on you.

Fatigue isn't until chapter 8 where it starts to activate. Halvan isn't the best choice for the HP ring ( Leaf would've been, IMO ), but there's a Speed Ring in that chapter. Dagda does very well with it.

Watch out for the Bishop at the top of the map. In a few turns he'll open the door and use a Meteor tome on you.

He doesn't just open the door and use Meteor on you. He opens the the doors, grabs Meteor from the chest, and then uses it on you.

Uh, I don't get it. How come you can't use Othin? The fatigue doesn't affect anything until you have the preparation screen and that's from Ch 8 onwards. I'm pretty sure Ch 3 lacks any kind of character restrictions, fatigue or no fatigue. It's best to ignore the fatigue atm. You could worry about it later in Ch 8. For now, just keep going and use Othin.

Havan getting Life Ring is a waste imo. There are a lot of characters that have far more severe HP problems than Havan.

Try to save the four kids by rescuing them and then bringing them to the proper village. One of them gives you a scroll. Make sure you at least save Corple since that would help a lot later on, although you won't be rewarded immediately for that.