Tournament

Serene

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're just extremely lucky you don't have to face me.

yeah...

my brother dq me because my mom need me to help her and i was not home and CGV said to DQ me

Well if u dont want to CGV its ok with Me *coughChickencough*

I didn't tell you to DQ yourself

And uh, EMC, usually you're supposed wait until I refuse to play you before calling me a chicken Mr. I-kill-people-using-kirby's-brick-moves-over-and-over

Here they are

A

CGV

Chaos

B

Doc

MaSu

Must be played by Sunday.

No exceptions

shit. My parents just had to make me go to a few things tomorrow (sat). I'll try to be home for it. And by what time and in what time zone on sunday?

so i must fight chaos before 11:59pm tomorrow?

Yeah, I'll be up to make sure that is recorded.

Also I must remind everyone about the final match

I will be spectating the match to make sure it is what actually happened.

Whew... I'm pretty busy today. (to chaos) I'll see if I can fight today, if not, I'm not doing much tomorrow (hopefully)

Hey chaos, when you're ready to battle, just post a message here, DON'T send me a PM because FFoF can check here for me and I can get on IF i'm available

Good games, Masu. If I wasn't used to fighting or playing as the characters you used, things could have ended differently.

Well I can't say that you haven't made an attempt, but since you won't be on at the deadline, I have no choice but DQ you, I ain't waiting till tomorrow to decide this match.

Like I said at the start of this round. No exceptions. I have no choice but to DQ you and move on.

How does that make sense? Chaos Ninji has been on waiting for CGV and then you DQ him because CGV wasn't here? Pure and blatant idiocy.

Though I could wait a day. Fine I will delay this match till tomorrow, if this match isn't played by 11:59 pacific time, I will DQ anyone who isn't on and I might not be on at that time, so I need someone else to tell me besides anyone who is in the match.

Excuse me, but in my defense, my Wii says CGV has yet to register me yet. I am fine with waiting 'till tomorrow, but it is not like I haven't made any attempts.

Edited by ChaosNinji

^yeah i had to work yesterday and today, so I was on when i could (which isn't much). I don't work tomorrow (monday) so I should be able to play

my FC is 1547-4903-7127. name is FE 88

^yeah i had to work yesterday and today, so I was on when i could (which isn't much). I don't work tomorrow (monday) so I should be able to play

my FC is 1547-4903-7127. name is FE 88

Fine by me. Just tell me when you'll be on.

My FC is 3566-1260-9642 and my name is KING.

Edited by ChaosNinji