Tournament

Serene

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro/tourny rules are evil.. You can't play a stage becasue people don't know how to "Jump" or "Taunt" on Wario's stage >__>.

ANyway.. I don't think I can play tell the 17th.. sorry... at my dads.

Not that I support strict tourney rules, but WarioWare is way too random to enjoy a fight IMO.

alright then Copain, I'll suspend your match till then. As for the tourney rules, I agree the current rules are evil, I use a modified setup that's a bit mroe entertaining. Plus if we put smash balls in, the game would become unbalnced to whoever has the better FS

alright then Copain, I'll suspend your match till then. As for the tourney rules, I agree the current rules are evil, I use a modified setup that's a bit mroe entertaining. Plus if we put smash balls in, the game would become unbalnced to whoever has the better FS

To be honest I agree with most tourney rules. If you want items on, do it in a regular match. If some stages mess up the fighting, then you have plenty of stages that are fun and legal. And as for character limitations, I haven't heard of any tourney rule do that. Tourney rules exists for a fair tournament.

What happens if someone never shows up? Is there opponent disqualified too?

If you have shown up and your opponet hasn't bothered to ask for either

A. your friend code (for someone you haven't faced

OR

B. They haven't replyed to a message you sent and you tell me on this post that you have sent a message to that person

then the person who hasn't repplied to the messages, or anything else, will be DQ and the other person will advance.

Unless the person you are trying to contact has already told me they need another time, in which I will suspend that match

For the people too lazy to go to the other thread, here are the rules:

Rules:

5 stock

No time limit

No items

Any stage (except for WarioWare and Mario Bros. [banned in tourney play])

Best 3/5

Single elimination

1-1 fighting

Someone must spectate the final

Sorry but I'm suspending my match till Sunday, something came up so I can't stay on for extended periods of time like now. I'm moving my match to match G and moving the match there to match F (help speed things up)

S-Y won't be able to come, unless you push the deadline past Sunday.

Sorry, Sunday is as far as I can push it, if the matches don't happen by the end of Sunday, the one who hasn't made an attempt is eliminated. Whoever playes S-Y you got a bye