I have 50 dollars to Itunes

Deliriyum

Assuming the prices of popular songs aren't 99 cents anymore, I can probably buy like 35-40 songs.... Give me some suggestions? Bands I like: Creed, The Killers, Muse, Finger Eleven, Switchfoot, that should give you a good idea.

Assuming the prices of popular songs aren't 99 cents anymore, I can probably buy like 35-40 songs.... Give me some suggestions? Bands I like: Creed, The Killers, Muse, Finger Eleven, Switchfoot, that should give you a good idea.

The killers and Muse are both awesome bands.Rise Against's new album has some great songs on it.

The songs have gotten more expensive. They used to be like 99 cents and now they are selling them for $1.29 per song. :(

Paramore and Flyleaf don't get enough love, either. Hell, you could download the entirety of the Paramore album Riot and be in good hands. Well, you could drop "For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optomistic", but the rest of the album is good.

Paramore and Flyleaf don't get enough love, either. Hell, you could download the entirety of the Paramore album Riot and be in good hands. Well, you could drop "For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optomistic", but the rest of the album is good.

*looks for flamethrower*

*looks for flamethrower*

*Grabs said flamethrower and torches Soul with it*

Try to exchange the itunes money for real money and then

Better yet, why not do something more useful with it, like donating to a worthy, charitable cause?

Or buying a loved one a gift instead of spending it on music you'll get tired of listening to after the 5th or 6th playlist repeat?

In the future maybe you shouldn't spend a huge sum of money on just yourself.

Edited by Nephinel

Fifty isn't exactly a huge sum, but that's the right idea. Even without stealing, there's more than enough good music out there to download for free. In fact, most of what's sold for profit today is pretty bad, just noise. At least most of the bands that have been mentioned in this thread are.

Fifty isn't exactly a huge sum, but that's the right idea. Even without stealing, there's more than enough good music out there to download for free. In fact, most of what's sold for profit today is pretty bad, just noise. At least most of the bands that have been mentioned in this thread are.

I'm just going to keep quiet and avoid a war over what bands are good. As for getting free music through whereever, I don't really trust it. And these are 2 25 dollar gift cards.