Serenes Forest's Unofficial rule list

Mousefire

It was a malicious joke, as I said, every time someone made that joke before I made it 100% that I was offended and I hated it.

Yes you can, apologising to anyone won't make any difference, it's irrelevant, now let's hear it.

No one will be willing to apologize to you until you take the first step. Until you realize that you should extend an open hand instead of a clenched fist, you will never be any better off.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling someone a fucking bitch is more malicious. Crash, stop being such an asshole.

No, it's not, she started it.

No one will be willing to apologize to you until you take the first step. Until you realize that you should extend an open hand instead of a clenched fist, you will never be any better off.

What the hell has this got to do with me being like you?

What the hell has this got to do with me being like you?

It did as soon as you started ticking off all these people without even attempting to atone. I don't want the people here to hate you. That's why I want to help you.

It did as soon as you started ticking off all these people without even attempting to atone. I don't want the people here to hate you. That's why I want to help you.

I'm sorry, I don't see the connection, what did you mean like you anyway?

And people already hate me, and they always will.

3127. Crash should apologize to Amelia.

No, forget it, she's the one in the wrong, and I'd be willing to leave it alone if you lot would.

Then start to atone. These people here are not so heartless as you might think. They will forgive you when you take the first step.

I tried, didn't work.

Crash, really. Amelia is not the type of person to take this as seriously as you, you don't lash it down on others when they say Lilina is cuter than Mist, it irrational to have such a grudge for something so foolish.

3132. Crash should lash it down on his real enemies.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Firstly, people swear all the fucking damn ass crap time, and she did that specifically to target me, I have nothing to apologise for.

You are really being stuck up, you overreacted knowing that Amelia doesn't take these things seriously. So stop being a faggot, Olga and fucking apologize.

Soul should cram it, I'm not apologising for doing nothing wrong.

CG94, Soul, and RP will all shut up and stop talking about this.

Cram what up!? It was alll your fault for begining this shitstorm! I am only telling you that it is better to apologize to avoid further conflict, but you are being so dense we are stuck here!

3135. Take it to PMs.