The Rokkenjima Republic

Time to finish this part. The nearest island is 65 kms away. That requires more than 1 rewarp use. So we back up one step then because it breaks, then he's in the middle of the ocean. It takes time to pull out another staff, and even more to utilize it which by then he will have drowned.

It doesn't work that way. You can't step a whole KM in one move.

How long do you think a turn is supposed to be? Seriously, if you think about it, most of FE4 and 5's maps are so large, a square would have to be about a KM. However, a single turn in FE4/5 could also take about a day as well. On the other hand, squares in FE9/10 are about 5 feet each, and each turn could supposedly take a matter of minutes. Everything is dependent on scale, really.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to finish this part. The nearest island is 65 kms away. That requires more than 1 rewarp use. So we back up one step then because it breaks, then he's in the middle of the ocean. It takes time to pull out another staff, and even more to utilize it which by then he will have drowned.

It doesn't work that way. You can't step a whole KM in one move.

How long do you think a turn is supposed to be? Seriously, if you think about it, most of FE4 and 5's maps are so large, a square would have to be about a KM. However, a single turn in FE4/5 could also take about a day as well. On the other hand, squares in FE9/10 are about 5 feet each, and each turn could supposedly take a matter of minutes. Everything is dependent on scale, really.

The point is, he can escape either way.

After closer inspection of the Rokkenjima Constitution, I have found that there is nothing requiring a 2/3 majority in order to declare war. Thus, a simple majority would be needed. As we currently have a 2-1 majority voting for the war, only one more vote for is needed in order to declare war.

After closer inspection of the Rokkenjima Constitution, I have found that there is nothing requiring a 2/3 majority in order to declare war. Thus, a simple majority would be needed. As we currently have a 2-1 majority voting for the war, only one more vote for is needed in order to declare war.

I VOTE NO. :Arvis:

You're not part of this empire. Get lost, you. *Feedback Loops*

Your feedback loops are no match for my endless jar of pickles scrying orbs!

For every scrying orb you have, I have NINE.

Also, The UN called. They nuked your empire.

For every scrying orb you have, I have NINE.

Also, The UN called. They nuked your empire.

No, we just left FFtF.