The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention, Citizens of Rokkenjima. Your map is inferior to ours. Thank you.

*Blasts Haru's ship that's blasting the message, since there's no way she'd get close enough to relay it any other way*

Attention, Citizens of Rokkenjima. We now have roads. Thank you.

*Blasts Haru's ship that's blasting the message, since there's no way she'd get close enough to relay it any other way*

No, I'm using a scrying orb to project my voice. You'd have to silence me, but I live thousands of miles away, so that won't happen.

No, I'm using a scrying orb to project my voice. You'd have to silence me, but I live thousands of miles away, so that won't happen.

Oh...

...Someone go pull that ship out of the water and find out what it was carrying. >.>;;

GODDAMN IT GIO!THAT SHIP HAD THE KOOL-AID DELIVERY IN IT!NOW THE WATER AROUND YOUR ISLAND IS PURPLE FOR ABOUT 300 SQUARE MILES AROUND THE BORDER

More like 50 square yards. BK already took off with most of it. :/

Then what the hell is all that extra purple...?

That's poison. Their water supply and fish supply are now poisoned.

Actually, it's grape soda. We had a shipment of it coming in earlier, but the ship hit the reef and tore the bottom of the hull off. Thus, the current purple water.

Actually, it's grape soda. We had a shipment of it coming in earlier, but the ship hit the reef and tore the bottom of the hull off. Thus, the current purple water.

You're just in denial. :Arvis:

You're just in denial. :Arvis:

Coming from the queen of denial? That's rich.

But for the sake of it, I WILL state it in red:

The waters around the Rokkenjima Republic are completely safe to fish from and bathe in.

Oh, no, you fail to understand. The poison wasn't nearly enough to kill anyone. The side effects won't become clear for a very long time.

"The waters around the Rokkenjima Republic are completely safe to fish from and bathe in."

This is a true statement. However, I am not in denial.

You failing to say it in red or blue means that the above fact is untrue. You aren't saying it in blue(red is reserved for witches and sorcerors) because lying in red or blue dispells your magical abilities. Therefore, the above statement is false and the poison is nonexistant. Scenario A, the poison existant scenario, is then eliminated. The extra mass of purple is me opening a container and some spilling out, and my dragon dropping a few back into the ocean on accident.

Prepare! This is my blue!

Battler Ushiromiya is a sorceror therefore he can use red, his previous statement is correct.

Just to clarify.

Correct. No need to state otherwise in red.

Oh, no, you fail to understand. The poison wasn't nearly enough to kill anyone. The side effects won't become clear for a very long time.

"The waters around the Rokkenjima Republic are completely safe to fish from and bathe in."

This would imply that there would be no effect at all from whatever IS in the water on anyone who eats fish from or bathes in it. And only an idiot would drink saltwater anyways, so that would be a faulty point.

I felt the need to state that in red. >_>

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Prepare! This is my blue!

Battler Ushiromiya is a sorceror therefore he can use red, his previous statement is correct.

Just to clarify.

Correct. No need to state otherwise in red.

This would imply that there would be no effect at all from whatever IS in the water on anyone who eats fish from or bathes in it. And only an idiot would drink saltwater anyways, so that would be a faulty point.

I felt the need to state that in red. >_>

Oh, but you will ingest the fish.