The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare! This is my blue!

Battler Ushiromiya is a sorceror therefore he can use red, his previous statement is correct.

Just to clarify.

Correct. No need to state otherwise in red.

Oh, no, you fail to understand. The poison wasn't nearly enough to kill anyone. The side effects won't become clear for a very long time.

"The waters around the Rokkenjima Republic are completely safe to fish from and bathe in."

This is a true statement. However, I am not in denial.

This would imply that there would be no effect at all from whatever IS in the water on anyone who eats fish from or bathes in it. And only an idiot would drink saltwater anyways, so that would be a faulty point.

I felt the need to state that in red. >_>

Oh, but you will ingest the fish.

The fish are as safe to eat as any fish in nonpoisonous, unpolluted water.

Saying something in red does not make it so, because if so...

Battler, hereafter known as gIO, has 0 MAG and -9001 RES.

...would be true.

Saying something in red does not make it so, because if so...

Battler, hereafter known as gIO, has 0 MAG and -9001 RES.

...would be true.

You are not a Witch, nor are you a Sorcerer. Only what Witches and Sorcerers say in Red is true. Furthermore, lying while using the Red Truth causes physical pain upon the user.

Who ever said it was real?

Your soldiers find you unconcious on the ground near the scrying orb.

That is real.

No, they didn't.

I should probably note now that Lying while using the Red Truth causes non-lethal damage.

I didn't use the Red Truth. You don't have the Red Truth, either, because this is Fire Emblem and not some Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Who ever said it was real?

Your soldiers find you unconcious on the ground near the scrying orb.

That is real.

No, they didn't.

Denial~

I should probably note now that Lying while using the Red Truth causes non-lethal damage.

I didn't use the Red Truth. You don't have the Red Truth, either, because this is Fire Emblem and not some Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Every magical convention that appears in Umineko could be applied to Fire Emblem seamlessly, anyways.

You're contradicting yourself here. "You're not a witch or sorcerer and thus could not use Red Truth but you go unconscious by using it anyway"

So no. I didn't use it and I didn't go unconscious. And those fish are still poisoned.

You're contradicting yourself here. "You're not a witch or sorcerer and thus could not use Red Truth but you go unconscious by using it anyway"

So no. I didn't use it and I didn't go unconscious. And those fish are still poisoned.

Okay, you're not unconcious. On the other hand, the fish are not poisoned.

And then you took 78 damage for lying. That's what the boat had in it. And BlackKnight, I can highlight text at will without applying to your stupid magic affect. I can even do it in different colors!

Edited by Harudoku

And then you took 78 damage for lying. That's what the boat had in it. And BlackKnight, I can highlight text at will without applying to your stupid magic affect. I can even do it in different colors!

No, we already know the boat had Kool-Aid in it, not poison. Thus, I didn't take any damage.

No, we already know the boat had Kool-Aid in it, not poison. Thus, I didn't take any damage.

You think Kool-Aid is safe for fish? :Arvis: