The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be more than happy to create one...but I kinda just want to make a Sanctuary Chat Room. (yes, dark hunter reference)

How many of you remember: Come in peace or leave in pieces. That's the motto of Sanctuary...

Hello Zetta.

Edited by Hatari

["media]YoutubeURL["/media]

Without the quote marks obviously.

Thank you.

I'll be more than happy to create one...but I kinda just want to make a Sanctuary Chat Room. (yes, dark hunter reference)

Do it.

How many of you remember: Come in peace or leave in pieces. That's the motto of Sanctuary...

I remember that one. One of the best quotes I ever heard. I can hear myself using it a lot (without ever reading the book)

I'll do it later...maybe...I think...Aw, I don't know what I'm doing...but I am leaving....

~Bye Rokkenjima

Dang it Jan, this places needs a name that I can actually spell...or at least a shorthand version

Wait, you're not leaving the Republic, right? Just leaving the forum for the night?

Oh...no I'm staying in your republic.

That was my goodnight to the Rokkenjima people.

Edit: you're basically stuck with me until you yourself decide if I need to leave...Basically, the only person with the power to remove me from this empire is you. (unless, I do create a Sanctuary, but even if I do. I'll still drop by okie day?) There is one other condition of my staying, but atm, I don't see that as an issue.

Edited by Hatari

I tried to read what happened in the official thread, it gave me a headache, but it's those kind of shitstorms that make me dislike the empires, role playing and politics of them.

If you all want my opinion on the politics, you can ask...I might give it, though I'm not sure how much my opinion counts...

I'm learning, you either need to stand your ground, or just walk away...I'm better at walking away, than fighting.

If everyone lays down their arms and gives up their fight, what is justice but a facade. Empty lies, and broken promises. Justice will become a myth, a figment of our imagination, the past. They insist I am biased but if they were to look with their eyes, they could see. I wouldn't fight if there were more like Soul, but there aren't.

I highly doubt that anyone could not be bias. People will always have opinions, people will always have their own side of the story.

"There are three sides to every story - yours, mine and the truth" - Sadly, the truth is very rarely ever found.

^ I love the dark-hunter series and I really want a Sanctuary.

But sometimes others are more biased than the ones that they point the finger at.

There are only two sides of the story, yours and the truth. Mine and the truth are redundant for me.

Edited by BK-201