The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah probably...meh, we'll see if i can find something to learn how.

Wolves, Tigers and Falcons are my favorite animals. I'm also a fan of mythology which speaks of the Chimera. (Unless you listen to FMA, which says that that is the worst abomination in all of alchemy)

Edited by Hatari

Nope. Just the laws you activated at that time are nulled. You could re arrange the laws, just like what happened in the final boss fight in FFA there is a skill where even IF you wipe out the current existing laws, that skill can add more onto or even switch the current laws.

I activated one before that yet it was called nulled, I'm calling godmod.

Edited by BK-201

I don't remember that. =|

I edited a previous rule that I had messed up so technically I called it, and it essentially made judges invincible in that thread. I mentioned it yet the "almighty antilaw" of course, was able to pierce it and my abilities as a judge.

So, basically...almost everything is considered godmodding, because it all depends on someone's point of view what logical is.

No, if you should get hit by common sense or because Stats say so, you take the hit.

I edited a previous rule that I had messed up so technically I called it, and it essentially made judges invincible in that thread. I mentioned it yet the "almighty antilaw" of course, was able to pierce it and my abilities as a judge.

OH THAT

No, if you should get hit by common sense or because Stats say so, you take the hit.

I like how you said "hit" by common sense...I tend to get hit by insanity.

The stats, the guild seems to be working out...which is fine, that's a good idea on your all's part.

Just a suggestion: Why not add a few more judges from other empires.

Like, 1 leader and 1 judge per empire. The only flaw to that, might be due to the multiple alliances people have.

Edited by Hatari

I like how you said "hit" by common sense...I tend to get hit by insanity.

The stats, the guild seems to be working out...which is fine, that's a good idea on your all's part.

Just a suggestion: Why not add a few more judges from other empires.

Like, 1 leader and 1 judge per empire. The only flaw to that, might be due to the multiple alliances people have.

I was thinking about that, but right now, too many conflicts would arise from that.