The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the type.

Skinwalker - If a person puts on an animal skin - they can become that animal. I've read books on seal skinwalkers or wolf skinwalkers.

Walker in this sense - Just someone who can shapeshift into a coyote. Has some magic res against vampires. Raised by a werewolf. Very rare type of shifter.

So in otherwords, Werewolf minus the munchies.

haha, sure...and without the painful transformation...Mercy can shift quicker than wolves. She's just as fast, can swim (werewolves sink in this series, they are too heavy to swim), doesn't have big sharp fangs and weak claws.

Edited by Hatari

Eh, sorry about that. Rokkenjima Republic probably wasn't bumped when I got online and FE4 Thread gets too many new posts for me to go and check back for.

You should come back to Oujay's

I'm not actually sure myself zak...Apparently, it's one massive RP, but as far as I'm concerned, it's one giant chatroom.

RP: Stat Sheets, Politics, etc...

I'd suggest reading the official thread, but the shitstorms tend to lead to headaches, then random cursing, finally followed by facepalms.

Edited by Hatari

Yeah, I noticed a bunch of stat sheets, but I've never actually seen them used for anything. They're not just for show then? (Well, barring those who are just here for chatting.)

Nope, apparently, they are used in the arena for people to fight each other XD...Official empire thread (BK, ALS) are currently nerfing stats or something like that.

So, what exactly is empires/republics/etc? I've been to lazy to ever really check, so if you could just give me a two sentence nutshell, that would be great.

You can just be a civilian, which means the only thing you'll be doing in an empire is just chat. Like a smaller but less insane version of the FE4 Thread.

Yep, although, I don't see how killing Iced actually effected anything...since all they did was move to Oujay's.

Actually, no one really died. Iced's Empire is gone though, and I got Holsety out of it, so mostly there were just RP changes.