The Rokkenjima Republic

wha?! O.o

//sigh, too much effort to keep track of this stuff.

America, ALS, Enjolras!!!!!, and Amelia! are siblings.

And Soul is Amelia!'s older brother.

Makes sense?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America, ALS, Enjolras!!!!!, and Amelia! are siblings.

And Soul is Amelia!'s older brother.

Makes sense?

If you're talking FE4 relationships, I don't follow those either. More headaches to come.

Nope, not really caring either. Too much effort.

Yeah, bloodlines and skills sort of make the stat sheets incomprehensible to me.

Also, the official empire thread was rather useless to me, as it pre-supposed one had reasonable prior knowledge, and immediately started jumping into forging rules and the like.

Yeah, bloodlines and skills sort of make the stat sheets incomprehensible to me.

Also, the official empire thread was rather useless to me, as it pre-supposed one had reasonable prior knowledge, and immediately started jumping into forging rules and the like.

Ask ALS, BK, or another judge then. I'm useless here really. I'm just here to bump Rokkenjima, according to Proto.

Ask ALS, BK, or another judge then. I'm useless here really. I'm just here to bump Rokkenjima, according to Proto.

It was mostly idle curiousity, and an excuse to inject activity into the thread. I may eventually ask someone, but I don't foresee ever actually getting involved enough to ever really join; at least not in the near future.

It was mostly idle curiousity, and an excuse to inject activity into the thread. I may eventually ask someone, but I don't foresee ever actually getting involved enough to ever really join; at least not in the near future.

Yup, the empires are all pretty dead if you ask me. There are sudden bursts of activity when users like Hatari!!! and I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! show up but otherwise, they're generally all dead.

Join FE4 Thread instead.

probably a smart move...

what is with you and the !!! proto...

Edited by Hatari

And I'm ALS/Enjo's cousin,and Soul's half brother...which means Amelia's half brother as well,I guess...

And basically,the Empires are an RP,the statsheets came up in Oujay's,and pretty much everyone has one now,even though most major fights are RP'd...

And I'm ALS/Enjo's cousin,and Soul's half brother...which means Amelia's half brother as well,I guess...

And basically,the Empires are an RP,the statsheets came up in Oujay's,and pretty much everyone has one now,even though most major fights are RP'd...

Confusing, isn't it?

Yeah and the statsheets give your limits to your actions.

Confusing, isn't it?

Yeah and the statsheets give your limits to your actions.

I know,why do you think i chose to invest WTFheavily in speed? I'm a fucking bullet train,that much velocity means i hit as hard with a sideweapon like a dagger as a brute would with a fucking Greataxe...I love Physics :awesome:

In other words, it's better not to care.

To quote zarek:

"I say kill them all and let hades sort them out"

It's still good to have a statsheet so you can defend yourslef too you know, Proto has one, I'm in the middle of making it. And he's a civilian.

I know,why do you think i chose to invest WTFheavily in speed? I'm a fucking bullet train,that much velocity means i hit as hard with a sideweapon like a dagger as a brute would with a fucking Greataxe...I love Physics :awesome:

And BK chose to invest in Def. Aka a fucking tank of doom.

It's still good to have a statsheet so you can defend yourslef too you know, Proto has one, I'm in the middle of making it. And he's a civilian.

That's extra work for you though right? I rather not add to your work list...

And BK chose to invest in Def. Aka a fucking tank of doom.

Which,with Physics,i can break through with a decently weighted weapon due to my massive Acceleration!Heck,i can throw a rock while running and it would probably put a dent in a damn castle wall,because of my Dhampir strength and speed

That's extra work for you though right? I rather not add to your work list...

I don't do the statsheets out of work, I do them out of generostiy/fun. Only when someone says FINISH MY STATSHEET NAO I get pissed.

@Ether: loln physics don't apply on the internet. Hell they don't even apply in FFtF. XD

Also, Ether, post your character.