The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE 8, there is a map sprite very close to a wolf, if not exact. So you want to be a laguz?

If I had to get a statsheet, yes I'd be a laguz. I am hatari after all, but seriously...if anyone is stupid enough to attack me...it just won't end well. stat sheet or no stat sheet.

Restrictions?

Well for skills, you can choose 5 more, since you get Formshift. Get a combo, and I'll tell you if it's good or not.

For Items, Almost none, just state and I'll tell you if it's taken or not.

Supports? Only GBA symbols.

I'm running RD Supports...if you don't mind. You can rename them however.

1 Savage

2 Pavise - I'm sure this one will likely get rejected, if so: Parity

3 Adept

4 Cancel

5 Vantage

Nihil is banned right? Otherwise, replace with Parity. If so, Parity works as well.

Items:

Throw rings around however you deem fit. I'm a wolf, not like items matter much and I have no weapons. I have claws...So I guess I'll need fangs or whatever wolves get. Elixir would be nice, but not required, I'm mostly going to die anyhow.

Supports:

Never figured out how this worked. As you deem fit.

Lover:

Ehhh what?!

Edited by Hatari

You have the option of a lover.it isn;t mandatory,so you don;t need to worry about it.it improves Hit,Avo,and Crit if you have one.

There needs to be a run command....seriously...

I don't fall in love with video game characters. No Lover ALS. I'll pass.

I'm running RD Supports...if you don't mind. You can rename them however.

1 Savage

2 Pavise - I'm sure this one will likely get rejected, if so: Parity

3 Adept

4 Cancel

5 Vantage

Nihil is banned right? Otherwise, replace with Parity. If so, Parity works as well.

Items:

Throw rings around however you deem fit. I'm a wolf, not like items matter much and I have no weapons. I have claws...So I guess I'll need fangs or whatever wolves get. Elixir would be nice, but not required, I'm mostly going to die anyhow.

Supports:

Never figured out how this worked. As you deem fit.

Lover:

Ehhh what?!

AWRIGHT

Okay, now we just need your proper supports, just read a bit through the GBA supports reference, you don't have to have a lover BTW but it really just explains itself.

Ether you ninja. >_>

Edited by AstraSolLuna

RD Skills, not supports.

Is Pavise allowed? Basically, I was looking for defensive skills...or skills that would allow me to get the hell out of whatever fight I was in...

Since stillness is a borec skill only....not to mention I'm sure most of you would ignore that anyhow.

I don't understand stats very much either. In games, I just take things as is...which is why I play average stat normal mode FE.

hmm...for supports, do I need to name people or just the fire/air/etc?

RD Skills, not supports.

Is Pavise allowed? Basically, I was looking for defensive skills...or skills that would allow me to get the hell out of whatever fight I was in...

Since stillness is a borec skill only....not to mention I'm sure most of you would ignore that anyhow.

I don't understand stats very much either. In games, I just take things as is...which is why I play average stat normal mode FE.

hmm...for supports, do I need to name people or just the fire/air/etc?

Pavise......no.

Name people and their affinities. And weither they are A, B, or C

A=3 B=2 C=1 You get 5 total in points.