The Rokkenjima Republic

Attention, Citizens of Rokkenjima. Our research and development staff are now working on a way to create devices to give non-magic users the ability to attack through magic (See: Magic Grenades). These devices should be fully developed and functional in one week.

Ohhh, shiny ^_^...

I wonder if you'll get the reference?

Edited by Hatari

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hatari!!! Since there doesn't seem to be any wolf Pokemon and the closest thing to it is Mightyena (which isn't that great imo), do you think Espeon would work instead?

Eh, Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemons so I'll just go with that. And you said so yourself that you liked the Eevolutions. Espeon it is. Thanks, Hatari!!!

Eh, Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemons so I'll just go with that. And you said so yourself that you liked the Eevolutions. Espeon it is. Thanks, Hatari!!!

What the heck are you talking about proto?

Hm... long time no post in this place. Ah well, hello Rokkenjima.

hello amelia.

What the heck are you talking about proto?

Well, you see, a wolf Pokemon would have been the obvious choice but AFAIK there isn't any wolf Pokemon in any of the four generations. Closest thing to it is a Mightyena, I think, which I don't really like that much. But you mentioned once that you really liked the Eevolutions so I figured that Espeon, which is also one of my favorites, would work instead. I assumed that you would be okay with that.

Well, you see, a wolf Pokemon would have been the obvious choice but AFAIK there isn't any wolf Pokemon in any of the four generations. Closest thing to it is a Mightyena, I think, which I don't really like that much. But you mentioned once that you really liked the Eevolutions so I figured that Espeon, which is also one of my favorites, would work instead. I assumed that you would be okay with that.

Well, right, but that doesn't explain why you were looking for a wolf pokemon in the first place!

i'm soo confused right now. your original statement was so random.

Why are you confused? I searched for the wolf, couldn't find one, didn't like the hyena, so I picked a lion instead. Simple as that.

Why were you looking for a pokemon that needed to be wolfish.

Your name is Hatari and you mention wolves quite a lot so I figured that it was your favorite animal. Was I incorrect?

Why are you confused? I searched for the wolf, couldn't find one, didn't like the hyena, so I picked a lion instead. Simple as that.

Your name is Hatari and you mention wolves quite a lot so I figured that it was your favorite animal. Was I incorrect?

yes, but why does a wolf pokemon and me have to do with anything?

yes, but why does a wolf pokemon and me have to do with anything?

You just affirmed the connection between you and wolves and therefore, answered your own question. You like wolves so I guessed that you would really like a wolf Pokemon, or something resembling a wolf. What's so hard to understand?

You just affirmed the connection between you and wolves and therefore, answered your own question. You like wolves so I guessed that you would really like a wolf Pokemon, or something resembling a wolf. What's so hard to understand?

Nevermind...