The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you looking for a wolf pokemon to name hatari or something?!

Nicknames? I never actually nicknamed my Pokemons but now that you mention it, that doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Nicknames? I never actually nicknamed my Pokemons but now that you mention it, that doesn't sound like a bad idea...

lol, ok so it's not that. I was thinking you were going to follow TE, who named a spider pokemon lux...

Alright then. Which Pokemon do you want your name to be in?

lol, i don't want a pokemon named after me...

you're pokemon comment (the original one) came out of no where. I was trying to figure out, where that comment came from and how it was related to me.

lol, i don't want a pokemon named after me...

Okay... but I might start nicknaming my Pokemons in HGSS for the first time so if I ever get stuck on thinking of a name for someone, I might name it Hatari.

you're pokemon comment (the original one) came out of no where. I was trying to figure out, where that comment came from and how it was related to me.

How many times do I need to explain it?

Your favorite animal is a wolf so I checked to see if there were any wolf Pokemon. I couldn't find any so I settled with Espeon, because you liked the Eevolutions as well.

How many times do I need to explain it?

Your favorite animal is a wolf so I checked to see if there were any wolf Pokemon. I couldn't find any so I settled with Espeon, because you liked the Eevolutions as well.

...lol fine...alright alright.

Peace Rokkenjima.