The Rokkenjima Republic

600 isn't that bad...gives me about a 100 pokemon leadway...i could deal with that.

enjo said platinum...i really only want one game...(I don't have two DS's so I can't exactly trade with myself, unless one of you knows a trick or two)

Just so you know, a lot of those 493 contains pre-evolutions. So it should take up much less than 493 slots, unless you want to recapture those Pokemons just so that you still have their younger forms.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have the same number, if you include linking. Or maybe HGSS has more.

Shaymin is cool. Shaymin-S is just too awesome.

Several years, if you ask me.

As for the limit, according to ALS, HGSS has 18 boxes with 30 cap. That makes it 540. More than enough room to hold them all.

Yes, there are dual Pokemon battles. Not that much different from normal battles, but there are a few things to be careful of, like the way Earthquake can backfire against you.

I already have silver...so maybe Platinum then.

Shaymin-S? and Shaymin was just cute...so that's why I want one.

years...hmm, possibly...i'm quick though at battling...or I was.

yeah, still enough space...

Platinum is the "newest" game.Soulsilver,is obviously a remake of Silver,and is similar in layout. If you want to try something new,I'd recommend Platinum...that,and Shinx/Shaymin are in Platinum,not Soulsilver.

But aren't Shaymin unobtainable without some event that has already past?

and yes, Shinx is in platnium. he's just cute.

Just so you know, a lot of those 493 contains pre-evolutions. So it should take up much less than 493 slots, unless you want to recapture those Pokemons just so that you still have their younger forms.

I'd be getting pre-evolved forms too. I wasn't joking about that proto. Everstones are wonderful things.

I already have silver...so maybe Platinum then.

Shaymin-S? and Shaymin was just cute...so that's why I want one.

years...hmm, possibly...i'm quick though at battling...or I was.

yeah, still enough space...

But aren't Shaymin unobtainable without some event that has already past?

and yes, Shinx is in platnium. he's just cute.

I'd be getting pre-evolved forms too. I wasn't joking about that proto. Everstones are wonderful things.

Like I said, with trading, they'll have the same number. But you'll need to trade from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen if you want them all.

It's not the battling part. It's the grinding.

Shaymin - 497.png

Skymin - 505.png

...you DO know that you can cancel the evolution with the B button, right?

I can probably get you a Shaymin Hatari.I'll let you know,and if i can manage it,you can just give me your FC

I don't have the game yet Ether. It will be probably a few months before I can get it...

Kinda sad we can't breed it...baby shaymins would be adorable. (although identical to the parent, //shrug)

Because it's just that epic.

Though it's not hard to get a Shaymin. =|

...so there are 2 shaymins?

...I read somewhere, that they were only available back in 2009.

I don't have the game yet Ether. It will be probably a few months before I can get it...

Kinda sad we can't breed it...baby shaymins would be adorable. (although identical to the parent, //shrug)

...so there are 2 shaymins?

...I read somewhere, that they were only available back in 2009.

I know,but when you have it,then it'll be fine.That gives me more time to prepare anyway.

Like I said, with trading, they'll have the same number. But you'll need to trade from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen if you want them all.

It's not the battling part. It's the grinding.

Shaymin - 497.png

Skymin - 505.png

...you DO know that you can cancel the evolution with the B button, right?

...yeah, trading and breeding...(dittos work wonders for pre-evolved forms)

yep, that's what I did with gen I. B button got flaky on me toward the end there. (but having both an GBA and Advanced was helpful.)

I know,but when you have it,then it'll be fine.That gives me more time to prepare anyway.

haha, enjo said he might be able to get one too ^_^...

It's called hacking the event item, the Shaymin itself is legit. =|

so, the real event is over though right?

yes, i know shaymin is legit...it's in the pokedex. (I should have never looked up pokemon for Zetta to color...then I would have never run across Shinx...then I wouldn't want a pokemon game)

but I love, my icywolf (see profile) that Zetta colored. the Blazakin is awesome too.

Edited by Hatari

so, the real event is over though right?

yes, i know shaymin is legit...it's in the pokedex. (I should have never looked up pokemon for Zetta to color...then I would have never run across Shinx...then I wouldn't want a pokemon game)

Yes, though there is a code that lets you activate the event.

I meant obtaining the Shaymin. =|

Though hacked the event item, the POKEMON ITSELF is not hacked.

Yes, though there is a code that lets you activate the event.

I meant obtaining the Shaymin. =|

Though hacked the event item, the POKEMON ITSELF is not hacked.

oh?...ok.

hmmm, you need oak's letter to get into the place where it lives. I'm assuming you're hacking the letter?

Edited by Hatari