Ask Bright Noa

I'm assuming I'm the guy with green hair.

Green hai-

Brightslap_by_Neko_Arc.png

Get your eyes checked. My hair is BLACK, damnit! And no, that certainly isn't you.

It's the light here atm. It looks green to me with a tint of black. I'll wait till it's brighter.

I've been perplexed by the most difficult of math questions and I come seeking knowledge. Tell me: What is 2 + 2?

A Grade schoolercould answer that question for you. Two plus two is obviously four. Don't waste my time with such simple math questions.

I've been perplexed by the most difficult of math questions and I come seeking knowledge. Tell me: What is 2 + 2?

A Grade schoolercould answer that question for you. Two plus two is obviously four. Don't waste my time with such simple math questions.

A middle schooler on the other hand would respond with the words "22!"

Very well, if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no living being exists within a hundred miles that could possibly hear it, and the dissipation of sound is such that nothing outside of that hundred miles could hear it either, does it still make a sound?

Very well, if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no living being exists within a hundred miles that could possibly hear it, and the dissipation of sound is such that nothing outside of that hundred miles could hear it either, does it still make a sound?

It makes a sound whether you hear it or not.

Do you enjoy this topic?

Once in a while.

Is there anything that you don't know, and if so, what is it?

*I'm so getting slapped for asking this*

I don't know how to be a total pussy. Why? Because I always man the fuck up.

And stop cowering, or I WILL slap you. Get a hold of yourself.

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Whats your opinion on The Rokkenjima Republic?

Well, it's a Republic. It might not be as good as a Federation, but it sure as hell is better than an Empire. The only thing worse than an Empire is a Principality.

That said, I'm not entirely a fan of this Hegemon thing, but at least he's elected. Unlike Emperors.

How come some people don't do any research before making any assumptions at all?

Because they're lazy, or they did do the research and their sources sucked.